[ rp / rpm / rpg / erp ] [ fgo ] [ info ] [ manage ]

/rp/ -Roleplay

Dolljoints and boatlights
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

"I thought Ron and Jon were the same person and we just interspliced whichever we felt like" ~ TC, 6:54pm CST, 11/28/2017

File: 1604841256996.png (Spoiler Image,31.97 KB,206x300)

 No.420468[Last50 Posts]

Hey, HR. Look at me.

Bitch.

 No.420469

File: 1604841356544.png (380.56 KB,386x762)

>>Lulubell

Oh, don't worry, I'm sure you'll find it. After all, you've got Travis.

She yawns and stretches out, laying her head down onto her front paws

 No.420470

File: 1604841534770.png (962.13 KB,1000x1108)

>>420469
You've a strange sense of humor, Jeane. Travis is fun, not comfort…At least…it depends.

 No.420471

File: 1604841700346.jpg (173.62 KB,280x700)

>>420470

Jeane gives Lulu a non-committal shrug before Travis walks in. He's gonna smile at the sight of the both of them curled together

Seems like she's really taken to you.

 No.420472

File: 1604842959603.jpg (662.78 KB,1072x1107)

>>420471
I am good with cats.
This is what she's wearing. Was she wearing it before Travis came in? Probably not. She is now
Though I find that…perhaps I'm not as good at managing certain things as I would hope…I have come face-to-face with my thoughts of mortality lately. More…I was brought face-to-face with mortality.

 No.420473

File: 1604843035119.png (153.36 KB,385x288)

>>420472

What? Really?

Travis is gonna try and take a seat near Lulu, raising an eyebrow in concern

…what's up?

 No.420474

File: 1604843996179.gif (12.1 KB,300x300)

>>420473
A regular at the Black Butterfly appears to be what happens when the void stares back. She…introduced me to such an experience when I told her I lacked a reason to live. Well…let's just say I have acknowledged that I do indeed have reason.

 No.420475

File: 1604844137840.jpg (152.71 KB,975x975)

>>420474

I…huh.

Travis is going to scooch a bit closer and attempt to hug Lulubell around the shoulder.

…I'm glad you realized that.

 No.420476

File: 1604844247357.jpg (476.46 KB,894x1166)

>>420475
Hm…You think you didn't count, don't you?

 No.420477

File: 1604844513521.jpg (74.8 KB,800x581)

>>420476

…yeah. Which is kinda silly, but still.

…yeah.

 No.420478

File: 1604845046219.jpg (495.78 KB,1224x890)

>>420477
You didn't…You are a source of happiness for me, Mr. Touchdown. You are he who I have chosen as someone to give my heart to. But you were not a reason to live…Were not. I…was not looking for a reason to live. I had given up, as it were…I would assume you know why, but you are a buffoon, after all.
Her voice is as flat as ever so it's hard to tell if she means that affectionately

 No.420479

File: 1604845398531.jpg (44.72 KB,500x300)

>>420478

Oh, I suppose I could guess at a few reasons…but there's no real reason to dwell on that, right?

Travis is gonna try and hug her a little closer.

 No.420480

File: 1604845741513.jpg (562.33 KB,800x891)

>>420479
Dwelling is all I was willing to do about it, Mr. Touchdown. That was my error. My folly.
Leans a bit on this here TARVIS
Do not die, Mr. Touchdown. It is very unpleasant.

 No.420481

File: 1604845921661.jpg (59.97 KB,640x480)

>>420480

It's been a close thing a few times. But I try my best not to die, that's for sure.

Travis rubs her shoulder affectionately.

 No.420482

File: 1604846172756.jpg (296.56 KB,685x841)

>>420481
…Hm…It is also very educational, for the record. You learn who you are better than you knew. But regardless, don't do it. I do have reason to live. I had the will but not the meaning. Now that I have both, I imagine I will be around for some time.

 No.420484

File: 1604881688573.png (14.81 MB,2160x3840)

>>Merilda
Zana, likewise, has a certain look on her face, one that seems to imply that if Merilda wanted to drag her back to the bedroom she'd be there in a heartbeat. Though along with that, there is a little bit of concern in her eyes.

I'm sorry if that was too much.

There's sincerity in her words, she doesn't want to make Merilda uncomfortable or scare her away. On the contrary it would seem she left a lasting impression, and one that Zana wants to be careful to try to keep around…

>>Ozma

… She's got a point you know, you're hardly one to talk about not wearing ourselves out.
But speaking of your impeccable crafts…
I bet Ozma knows exactly where she's going with this one.

 No.420485

File: 1604881921810.png (116.4 KB,550x550)

>>Anuletta

Eh?

This catches Sanae off guard! She can accept that this isn't a dream at this point!

A-Anubis…um…

COMEDY DEMANDS ACCIDENTAL GROPING AT A TIME LIKE THIS.
Sanae is holding her hands up in the air like she's not quite sure what to do with them! Meloetta's getting a suitably shocked look since Anubis is out of range.

 No.420486

File: 1604882528123-0.png (30.28 KB,272x272)

File: 1604882528123-1.jpg (120.36 KB,592x800)

>>420485
Anubis takes a suitably long and uncomfortable (for Sanae) moment before he realizes where his hands are. As a result, he practically launches himself backwards as he releases Sanae, likely bashing the back of his head into a door frame. Stunned, he is defenseless as Meloetta floats over and bops him on the head with all the force of a butterfly's wingflap

 No.420487

File: 1604882673792.png (221.01 KB,600x450)

>>420486
Sanae is gonna take a moment here.

She might be making an 'awawawa' noise.

 No.420488

File: 1604883478869-0.jpg (133.21 KB,1200x598)

File: 1604883478869-1.gif (140.8 KB,245x118)

File: 1604883478869-2.png (1.99 MB,1280x720)

>>420487
Should have used this pic earlier
Anubis, totally fucking flustered as well, tries to bail and runs into the OTHER side of the doorframe and hits the ground hard
Meloetta baps him again

 No.420489

File: 1604883643594.png (382.46 KB,600x600)

>>420488
Look. I didn't see it that time.
ANYWAY, Sanae's gonna pull herself together!

Ah-…um, it's alright, Anubis! I know it was an accident! Um…are you OK?

She's gonna gently secure this here Meloetta and give her some reassuring headpats!

 No.420490

File: 1604884374050-0.png (200.24 KB,270x386)

File: 1604884374050-1.png (736.72 KB,1280x720)

>>420489
Hope you're ready for the usual string of BULLSHIT GIBBERISH from Anubis as per usual in response
…Soft…
Waithangon

Meloetta will enjoy these headpats

 No.420491

File: 1604884543125.jpg (218.79 KB,480x640)

>>420490
Have a few blinks!

Eh? I understood that! You said-

wait a sec!

Further blushing is going to happen at this point!

 No.420492

File: 1604884982187-0.jpg (51.54 KB,282x419)

File: 1604884982187-1.png (1.69 MB,1280x720)

>>420491
And Anubis is going to shake the cobwebs out of his head
…What…did you say?
Meloetta remains oblivious
Meloetta: Lome?

 No.420493

File: 1604885928076.jpg (153.72 KB,644x644)

>>420492
I understood you! You didn't just say 'barabara' and 'kaa'!

Meloetta may be subjected to a degree of unintentional MARSHMALLOW HELL due to Sanae's excitement!

 No.420494

File: 1604886101583-0.png (259.59 KB,500x304)

File: 1604886101583-1.jpg (31.38 KB,400x240)

>>420493
I…understand you…
Anubis's features spread into a great big smile
I understand you! And you understand me?!

Meloetta is so confused and shrugs from her marshmallowy hell

 No.420495

File: 1604886198998.jpg (143.26 KB,850x1020)

>>420494
Yeah! Is that a normal thing? Is it because you hit your head?

ANUBIS SMILING HAS MADE SANAE SMILE. WE ALL SMILES.

 No.420496

File: 1604886519413-0.png (106.04 KB,500x304)

File: 1604886519413-1.png (1.68 MB,1280x720)

>>420495
I don't…think so…Ah…I think, um…
Points at Meloetta
I think she can't breathe.
She can't

 No.420497

File: 1604886638730.jpg (141.43 KB,541x439)

>>420496
Ah! Melo!

Meloetta is held up!

Are you alright! D:

PREPARE FOR CPR

 No.420498

File: 1604886831675-0.jpg (108.18 KB,540x361)

File: 1604886831675-1.jpg (112.37 KB,960x544)

>>420497
Meloetta waves a tiny arm to say she's okay
Anubis: What…is she, anyway?

 No.420499

File: 1604887026896.jpg (67.94 KB,700x600)

>>420498
Ah, what a relief! I'm sorry, Melo!

Melo gets a quick hug before Sanae relocates her to a shoulder! Then she speaks to Anubis!

Melo's a pokemon! Um…it's kind of hard to explain what that is…I wonder Travis has an original gameboy I could show you…

 No.420500

File: 1604887145329-0.png (509.51 KB,750x840)

File: 1604887145329-1.png (736.72 KB,1280x720)

>>420499
Meloetta will take this shoulder perching with grace and elegance. While also glaring daggers at this strange, gibberish-speaking molester
…Oh.
He doesn't get it
I've…I've never been able to understand anyone here besides Bastet.

 No.420501

File: 1604887356002.jpg (63.56 KB,850x638)

>>420500
Pat pat! No kill dog boy.

I was really surprised to not be able to understand you when we met! Normally I have no trouble at all understanding gods…

 No.420502

File: 1604887523742-0.jpg (430.58 KB,1200x1013)

File: 1604887523742-1.png (954.79 KB,1280x720)

>>420501
Pats are good
I don't normally talk to people…I stay away. I shut them out of my heart. I think…I think I might have let you in.

 No.420503

File: 1604887664391.jpg (862.68 KB,1000x849)

>>420502
Ah…

The blush returns! But Sanae maintains a smile this time!

Well…I'm glad! You seem like a really nice person! I'm sure if Kanako-sama and Suwako-sama were here, they would like you too!

Bro they'd be demanding children already.

 No.420504

File: 1604889076884.jpg (104.22 KB,1280x726)

>>420484
I juuuust made you new sheets!
>White Mage
Yeah, but they suffer more if I'm too busy sleeping to make them. Once the quality starts to dip I take a nap at my desk!

 No.420505

File: 1604889896436.png (383.15 KB,506x700)

>>420503
Fuckin' better
Are those your friends?
Meloetta is just kinda kicking her feet as she listens in on this weirdo speaking gibberish and Sanae talking to him like she understands. 'Cause she do

 No.420506

File: 1604889990797.png (622.89 KB,590x948)

>>420505
They're my gods! Although they aren't here…but they're really important to me…I guess you could say they're like my parents!

 No.420507

File: 1604890226097.jpg (130.58 KB,480x272)

>>420506
Ah…I only met a few gods from other pantheons…
lol Kamigami no Asobi
But not them.

 No.420508

File: 1604890330725.png (606.76 KB,700x700)

>>420507
Mm…in my world not many people believed in gods anymore…that's why we went to Gensokyo-…ah, but that's a whole different story!

 No.420509

File: 1604890832472.jpg (30.96 KB,640x426)

>>420508
I'll listen.
He will, too

 No.420510

File: 1604891804114.jpg (851.57 KB,2048x2048)

Outside one of the dungeons, WHICH ONE I DON'T KNOW, Mewtwo awaits the arrival of his two dungeon-diving partners for the day. He's not normally used to dungeon-diving but he was not about to turn down an invitation from one of his VERY FEW friends. And so he waits for the gym leaders patiently, pondering the weather outside

 No.420511

File: 1604892007578.jpg (112.73 KB,600x600)

>>420509
Well, in my world if gods don't have any believers, they…die, I suppose is the word. Kanako-sama heard about Gensokyo, a place where youkai and gods and other things that can't live in the modern world could go…

…So we went! It was actually really fun! I met some really nice people and learned a lot about exterminating youkai :D

 No.420512

File: 1604892310609.png (181.06 KB,540x520)

>>420510
Mewtwo will likely smell them before he sees them, but Viola will be more or less pushing Erika along to the dungeon.
I know I know, I'm excited too. I just wanted to close my eyes for a bit under that tree…
puuuush
o:<
Pluuume!
Okay okay, I'm going…

 No.420513

File: 1604892813461.jpg (130.03 KB,640x1136)

>>420511
Exterminating youkai? Is that something you do?
What's a youkai?

 No.420514

File: 1604892944136.png (622.89 KB,590x948)

>>420513
Youkai are scary monsters that try to eat humans!

…Although not all of them are like that…

…I don't exterminate the good ones! Like miss Shameimaru. She's the crow tengu that brings the newspaper :D

 No.420515

File: 1604893100434.jpg (68.79 KB,394x576)

>>420514
Ooooh…I try to avoid her.
She probably has a whole gallery of this fuckboy

 No.420516

File: 1604893141489.jpg (359.64 KB,1260x1200)

>>420510
Sabrina and Alakazam arrive shortly after, and whatever catty telepathic conversation they appear to be having stops as they wave to the others.
Ready to begin?

>>420512
She's accustomed enough to the smell to ignore it, thankfully. Watching her friend be carried along by her Pokemon gets a wry grin out of her.
Hopefully we can get you back in time to finish your nap.

 No.420517

File: 1604893292324.jpg (67.94 KB,700x600)

>>420515
She can be a bit…um, intimidating, but she's not a bad person. She likes to drink a lot too! I'm sure you'd be friends :D

 No.420518

File: 1604893902629.jpg (241.58 KB,800x582)

>>420512
This is true
Good tidings. Are you well this day? Aside from your…exhaustion.

>>420516
Mewtwo is having the HARDEST TIME making eye contact but he nods
As ever. This is something of a new experience for me, though. I will…try to keep myself in check.
This isn't supposed to be a leisurely walk in the park for Erika and Sabrina, after all, and it would be if he took point

 No.420519

File: 1604894160149-0.png (81.6 KB,850x850)

File: 1604894160149-1.jpg (595.49 KB,1000x647)

>>420518
Oh I'm doing well.
Viola will roll her beady eyes and wave away the exhaustion comment
:/
Via Vial Plume…
*She's always exhausted…
Erika will yawwwwwn and stretch, and pat Viola
>>420516
Oh I'm sure we will. There's always time for nap after all.
She smiles! Viola will wave at Alakazam, since their both more or less their trainers main Pokemon they probably know each other pretty well

 No.420520

File: 1604894497638.jpg (65.38 KB,538x720)

>>420517
Ah…You noticed, huh?
NO SHIT

 No.420521

File: 1604894630111.jpg (143.26 KB,850x1020)

>>420520
Sanae LAFF

You definitely drink a lot, Anubis! But that's fine, gods are like that! :D

 No.420522

File: 1604894736651.png (462.5 KB,600x600)

>>420521
Alcohol tastes good, it's not my fault!
He's laughing, too, though
He's in good spirits (lol) because HE CAN TALK TO SOMEONE FINALLY
Besides Bastet, ilu nee-san

 No.420523

File: 1604894739746.jpg (17.61 KB,300x228)

>>420482

I'm definitely glad to hear that.

Travis is gonna continue to HUG this girl close

So. Figure out any immediate plans for the future?

 No.420524

File: 1604894885351.jpg (10.01 KB,240x320)

>>420523
…I want to eat ice cream and watch an action movie.
Welp

 No.420525

File: 1604895123347.jpg (425.21 KB,1000x805)

>>420522
Well, even if I can understand you now, you're welcome to the shrine's sake! That's what it's for!

Sanae is pleased to be able to talk to Anubis as well! Maybe at some point she'll figure out that she should try to take him on a date!

 No.420526

File: 1604895132655.jpg (86.39 KB,939x1080)

>>420518
The avoidance is noted, and Sabrina becomes concerned. For the time being though, she snorts, and pats the head of her stuffy looking partner.
I appreciate that, but don't expect us to be pushovers.

>>420519
Meditation comes in many forms, I suppose. It's nice to see you again.
Alakazam visibly brightens a bit as he waves back. Other Pokemon have been a somewhat rare sight here, so he's especially happy to see one he's familiar with.

 No.420527

File: 1604895308779.png (122.48 KB,500x332)

>>420525
Anubis would spend the entire time on a date hiding from and/or hissing at strangers
Ah…I might…have been sneaking it anyway.

 No.420528

File: 1604895408110.png (313.33 KB,586x587)

>>420527
dammit anubis

Sanae waves a hand!

As long as you don't drink it all! Be sure to leave some for the other gods!

 No.420529

File: 1604895529903.jpg (38.18 KB,418x460)

>>420524

Cookie dough, or peanut butter chunk?

Travis GRINS

And we talking John Wick 3, or 1917?

BIGGER GRIN

 No.420530

File: 1604895600734.jpg (789.24 KB,2048x2048)

>>420519
Mewtwo smirks at Viola's comments
Well…do try not to nap in the dungeon.

>>420526
HE'S JUST BEING SHY
You need not worry about my perception of your strength. If I thought you were mere damsels, I would not be hanging back, as it were. I look forward to seeing you in action.
The end of his sentence seems to hover in the air for a bit and Mewtwo seems to mentally retracts a bit
Yup, he's being shy and self-conscious

 No.420531

File: 1604895648621.jpg (62.42 KB,500x499)

>>420528
Now that I know I'm allowed…
Oh no what have you done

 No.420532

File: 1604895698162.png (606.76 KB,700x700)

>>420531
…Please don't get drunk in front of guests though…

 No.420533

File: 1604895754579.jpg (17.92 KB,400x297)

>>420529
…Mr. Touchdown, you underestimate me again. And why are you suggesting a third film when I've yet to see the first? As ever, you buffoon.
Though she criticizes and mocks Travis, she smiles

 No.420534

File: 1604895792845.jpg (30.96 KB,640x426)

>>420532
…I wasn't going to…
Has done so before
But mostly around Bastet

 No.420535

File: 1604896054873.png (144.34 KB,491x541)

>>420533

I thought you would have already seen the first two.

He's gonna look over at her and also smile.

…You know, it's rare when I see you smile. You should try it a little more.

 No.420536

File: 1604896089082.png (380.93 KB,500x715)

>>420534
Have a quick smile!

Well, now that we can talk there's a lot more than alcohol I can share with you! You can join us for movie nights! And festivals! And we can go to the arcade :D

 No.420537

File: 1604896161143.jpg (45.46 KB,400x333)

>>420535
I smile when I feel like smiling, Mr. Touchdown. If I were to smile on a whim, it would make each one less valuable. Enjoy them for the fleeting glimpses that they are.

 No.420538

File: 1604896213531.jpg (229.51 KB,710x950)

>>420536
Aaaaand he seems hesitant
…I don't know if I'm quite…ready to be among people…

 No.420539

File: 1604896350930.jpeg (185.01 KB,426x550)

>>420538
Oh…right! I'm sorry! Mmm…would just one person be alright? Serena's been around the shrine for a while now, I'm sure you've seen her! She's really nice, and so are her pokemon!

ANOTHER PAT FOR MELOETTA!

 No.420540

File: 1604896365976-0.png (8.25 MB,2508x3541)

File: 1604896365976-1.png (203.7 KB,619x599)

>>420526
That's what I keep trying to tell people.
She glances at Viola, then back
It's always nice to see you too Sabby~
>>420530
Oh don't worry, Viola wouldn't let me if I tried.
Shall we begin?
Via!
:D
Viola is super ready!

 No.420541

File: 1604896528650.png (3.86 KB,133x123)

>>420537

I…whew.

Travis is gonna use his free hand to mop his forehead. He wasn't ready for this!

Y-yeah. Uhm. John Wick. Oh and…uh…

He's staaaaaaaring at Lulu right now, look like he's a bit flustered

 No.420542

File: 1604896659641.png (509.51 KB,750x840)

>>420539
Meloetta looks up when she hears mention of a trainer. BUT SHE TRUSTS SANAE so she won't freak out and turn invisible and run away at the thought of someone trying to catch her
…I'll try.

 No.420543

File: 1604896714922.jpg (662.78 KB,1072x1107)

>>420541
Speak your mind, Mr. Touchdown. Men with courage do not hold their tongues.

 No.420544

File: 1604896798856.jpg (56.63 KB,640x360)

>>420543

You just went from cute to gorgeous in a matter of seconds, Lulu. It's uh…a little overwhelming, to say the least.

 No.420545

File: 1604896844686.jpg (301.28 KB,700x700)

>>420542
Reassuring pats!

You don't have to…but I think you'd enjoy yourself! Super Miko Sentai is really fun :D

 No.420546

File: 1604896935007.jpg (35.53 KB,300x500)

>>420544
Well…I am a shapeshifter.
DERP

 No.420547

File: 1604896977215.jpg (29 KB,300x170)

>>420545
…Super what?

 No.420548

File: 1604897029594.jpg (497.93 KB,900x900)

>>420547
…It'll be easier to show you :D

 No.420549

File: 1604897126477.png (297.95 KB,1000x1000)

>>420546

…And now you're entirely cute again.

 No.420550

File: 1604897288185.jpg (1.05 MB,2294x3274)

>>420548
…Oh…Alright then. Does it have to do with this Serena person?

 No.420551

File: 1604897331774.gif (43.62 KB,300x500)

>>420549
I'm very good at my shapeshifting.
Derp

 No.420552

File: 1604897442547.jpg (399.82 KB,850x1200)

>>420550
Well, she hasn't seen it either! So you'll both get to experience it together! :D

 No.420553

File: 1604897484241.png (383.15 KB,506x700)

>>420552
MILD CONCERN
So it's something to…watch?

 No.420554

File: 1604897575108.png (380.93 KB,500x715)

>>420553
Yeah! It's a TV show!

We'll watch it together with snacks and drinks :D

 No.420555

File: 1604897602882.gif (146.1 KB,245x118)

>>420554

Smile
That sounds fun! Okay!

 No.420556

File: 1604897629311.png (120.62 KB,259x299)

>>420551

derp

So, anything else you'd care to show off tonight?

 No.420557

File: 1604897691167.png (337.84 KB,615x868)

>>420556
You unflip those eyes, mister
…That really depends on the quality of the movie and ice cream. Mr. Touchdown.

 No.420558

File: 1604897697729.png (179.46 KB,733x729)

>>420530
Coming from you, I'm quite honored to hear that.
Sabrina catches onto his meekness soon enough, and while the temptation to bully him presents itself, she barely resists it. She does subtly blow him a quick kiss, though.

>>420540
Well, all things must be enjoyed in moderation, but…
Her sheepish scolding peters off.
Yes, I think it would be a good time to start.

 No.420559

File: 1604897736589.jpg (862.68 KB,1000x849)

>>420555
Great! :D

It's actually starting pretty soon…I should make popcorn!

Shall we fade to WACKY DRAMAVILLE ANIME ANTICS?

 No.420560

File: 1604897783341.png (146 KB,348x503)

>>420557

Then allow us to indulge in the time honored tradition of, oh, Netflix and Chill, shall we?

He's gonna raise his eyebrows at Lulu a few times.

 No.420561

File: 1604898201815.jpg (147.17 KB,600x800)

>>420540
If you don't mind my say so, you do indeed appear to be trying.
Mewtwo looks to Viola and pauses for a moment
Please do your very best.

>>420558
It's super effective
Even if she misses the subtle blush that results, she wouldn't miss the embarrassment (and joy) RADIATING off of him
Right. Let us proceed, then. I have…yet to be inside one of these places so this will be as much a new experience for me as it is the two of you.
And in he goes. After they start, of course

 No.420562

File: 1604898255225.png (282.25 KB,500x500)

>>420559
Fade to FUN TIMES yes

 No.420563

File: 1604898310512.png (337.84 KB,615x868)

>>420560
Sighs and rolls her eyes
Travis's immense nerd energy got him laid that night
Can probs fade there

 No.420564

File: 1604898849721.jpg (819.91 KB,1000x1500)

>>420558
Well most things in moderation~
Girls and sleep aren't for moderation @:
>>420561
We'll be fine, dear~
Erika heads inside! Viola a few steps ahead, watching for DAMGER

 No.420566

File: 1604900170482.png (79.82 KB,300x300)

>>420561
Such power will be wielded responsibly in her hands
Probably
Between the lot of us, I'm certain there's nothing that can't be overcome.

>>420564
I'll have to trust your judgement on that.
In the case of girls, Sabrina is in agreement. Following along behind her friend, she prepares herself mentally for what lies ahead.
What sort of thing should we be expecting in here, do you think?

 No.420567

File: 1604900884806.png (866.21 KB,1024x1024)

>>420564
>>420566
Monsters. And not of a friendly variety.
Mewtwo runs a hand along a nearby tree as they enter, wondering what sort of material he might be able to gather here
But as you said, we will be fine. I ask that you be aware, though, things here will not give up with a simple faint. According to a pamphlet I saw at the headquarters, it is kill or be killed.

 No.420568

File: 1604902084887-0.png (62.86 KB,319x284)

File: 1604902084887-1.jpg (67.89 KB,434x702)

>>420566
>>420567
Erika nods
We are prepared for that. They aren't thrilled about the idea, but they know the danger. And we need to learn to fight in that way in case of future invasions of the town.
Viola nods!
Via Plume plu, Vialplume.
It was this or hide when danger comes, and we don't want to do that.
>>420566
From what I read it seems the creatures here range from Bandits, to Ogres to dangerious wild pok- err, animals. It seems like most of these 'animals' are what would qualify as 'normal' type back home. Deeper in I think their are more grass and poison creatures, as well as mushroom creatures that sounds like very angry parasects.

 No.420570

File: 1604980738557.jpg (522.08 KB,1400x1200)

>>420484

And now a little shake of her head! This one not nearly so miniscule.

N-no, you're fine. I just…

mumble mumble going to have to pray for a week

>>420504

At this, Merilda bangs her hand on the table. Lightly, at least, just enough to make a light thump.

A nap at your desk is hardly sufficient. I grant you, you're simply wonderful at taking care of your craft if what I saw on the way in here last night is any indication… but clearly you're you're a mite more poorly at taking care of yourself.

 No.420571

File: 1604984515081.png (13.87 MB,2160x3840)

>>420504
Can't you repair them ?
Or come up with some kind of cut resistant silk ?

>>420570
Zana lets out a sigh of relief !

Phew~ For a moment I was almost worried, I don't want to scare you away. Rather, I…

She pauses for a moment and smiles at Merilda ! Though less smugly flirtatious, and more… Sincere.

For you, I think I might be willing to sacrifice certain things to keep you coming back, if you'd need me to.

That would seem to be a compliment of the highest order.

 No.420573

File: 1604990870465.jpg (126.28 KB,1280x726)

>>420570
Well the stuff is more important anyway. Besides maybe Lalafell function differently from humans with regard to need for sleep!
They do not.
>>420571
I can repair them but they won't look quite as nice… And that's not how material works! I could make sheets out of something cut resistant but they'd be less soft…
I mean, spider silk is pretty strong, but it's hard to get that in the quantity we'd need.

 No.420581

File: 1605026099534.jpg (914.5 KB,780x1102)

>>420571

Merilda takes one look at this smile, and she can tell the difference in sincerity, and she just about melts on the spot.

She reaches over and puts a hand on Zana's.

Don't change a thing. Not for my sake. You have a… strong personality, but that's a good thing. It's just going to take a little getting used to.

>>420573

Why do I doubt that's true?

The skepticism is strong in this one!

… hmm… well, the magic forest has been known to contain giant spiders from time to time. Some of the adventurers guild hunters go after them to harvest giant spider silk and poison glands… I've had to cure quite a few of them of poison that the spiders offered in entirely the wrong way.

Haha getting bit by giant spiders sucks.

We could always go there for one of our forays…

Askance look at Ozma goes here.

As long as you're well rested beforehand.

 No.420583

File: 1605027746435.png (4.15 MB,1920x1080)

>>420581
Zana tries to suppress giddy excitement over Merilda's hand on hers, but ultimately ends up sandwiching Merilda's hand between her own and holding perhaps a little too tight.

I mean I'd rather not set you up for heartache if you'd prefer keeping me all to yourself, but…

Enough words, Merilda can have another quick kiss right on her lips !

>>420573
And then to Ozma
… You need just as much sleep as I do.

Anyway, the magic forest sounds good to me, I'm sure we can gather up a bunch of giant spider silk in no time.

 No.420584

File: 1605028312764.jpg (98.69 KB,1280x726)

>>420581
I'll be as rested as I need to be.
She waves her hand dismissivly
Giant spider silk could work. Though it sounds like it could be a tough fight, my spells aren't that great at the best of times, and the fact that they're mostly poison based makes fighting poison creatures hard.
And Ms 'burn everything down' over here is likely to destroy the silk in combat if she's not careful…
How are your combat abilities?
>>420583
Yeah but you also don't get much sleep, so I'm probably fine.

 No.420585

File: 1605029163233.jpg (168.38 KB,618x800)

>>420583

Oh god don't make the white mages heart burst.

W-well… a woman of the cloth isn't supposed to get… involved anyways, so…

Silenced by that quick kiss! Zana can probably read between the lines of that flimsy excuse anyways, though. Sleeping around isn't something that's going to upset her.

>>420584

Ozma is getting a DISAPPROVING STARE. It's very kinda motherly. Also a little bit of 'don't make me get a sleep potion from Jessamine.'

Well… before I took up white magic, I spent some time as a monk. I still remember a thing or two from that, so… I suppose decent enough.

 No.420586

File: 1605030340871.png (14.81 MB,2160x3840)

>>420584
We got plenty of sleep !
Eventually…

>>420585
Making Merilda melt !

Aha, that's great ! I'm glad you won't mind~

Like an open book.

Still… You can get involved inside me anytime, anywhere you want.

There's that flirtatious look again.

 No.420587

File: 1605031565409.jpg (82.6 KB,1280x726)

>>420585
Don't mom me I'm a adult and allowed to make bad decisions @:
Huh, wasn't expecting a physical class. That'll probably be handy.
>>420586
Yeah, strenuous exercise will do that.
Ozma shrugs and then laughs

'Involved inside me'. Ahh, you have such a way with words.

 No.420588

File: 1605031827723.jpg (35.79 KB,400x448)

>>420586
>>420587

Hang on a second Merilda is trying to not choke on the spoonfull of soup she was in the middle of eating.

Zana's last remark is to blame for THAT.

 No.420589

File: 1605033259234.png (10.29 MB,2160x3840)

>>420587
Was it subtle enough ? I thought it was kind—

>>420588
Oh no !

Zana grabs the nearest magic book to cast 「Physick」 on Merilda !

 No.420590

File: 1605033812794.jpg (87.3 KB,1280x726)

>>420588
It was as subtle as could be expected of you.
>>420589
Ozma will hop up and go get a glass of water for Merilda

 No.420593

File: 1605070346581.png (2.24 MB,1920x816)

>>420399
Not against her? Not sure I follow what you mean, I wasn't planning to pit you against each other.

>>420400
…I think I'm starting to get a handle on your relationship. At least to a point.

 No.420594

File: 1605070482546.png (1.59 MB,2000x1188)

>>Lapdog

Lappland's 'cmooooon' is COMPLETELY IGNORED.

>>420593

Good.

… look, man, Texas is a quiet girl.

 No.420595

File: 1605071049385.jpg (134.45 KB,850x850)

>>420593
We're best buddies :D

Lappland's sardonic grin indicates that she is fully aware of how Texas feels about this statement.

>>420594
Hmmm…maybe I'll still get a glimpse of the old Texas someday~

These hell guys seem pretty intense, y'know. You're not gonna be able to half-ass it :D

 No.420596

File: 1605071222121.png (2.77 MB,1920x816)

>>420594
>>420595
The "old" Texas?
Gives Texas a bit of a glance
Would you rather I don't ask?

 No.420597

File: 1605071777030.jpg (104.94 KB,1437x1013)

>>420595

Texas doesn't react to Lappland's best buddies comment.

Other than to light another cigarette.

… we'll see about that. I haven't crossed blades with any of them yet.

I suppose I'll have to.

>>420596

I would insist.

Have a stare. There's probably a hint of Natasha-esque danger in those eyes.

 No.420599

File: 1605072079580.jpg (196.63 KB,850x1168)

>>420596
Lappland sighs.

It's not my story, and she won't tell it. Sometimes it just kills ya inside!

>>420597
Well, we better be on the same team when you do go all out! I wanna see it!

 No.420600

File: 1605073054525.jpg (503.63 KB,1000x900)

>>420597
Steve could probably fold Texas in half. But he backs off because he's a GOOD BOY, hands raised in a pacifying gesture
Then I won't. Just as long as it doesn't become something that keeps you from protecting others.

>>420599
Is there a chance of you not being on the same team?

 No.420601

File: 1605073357082.jpg (6.46 MB,2000x3500)

>>420599

I'm not concerned with what you want to see, Lappland.

Cold.

>>420600

Bitch you THINK.

It won't. You have my word on that.

 No.420602

File: 1605073598847.jpg (46.5 KB,531x647)

>>420600
I mean like in the same squad! Make Texas the leader!

>>420601
I bet you're eager to let go underneath that cold exterior!

 No.420603

File: 1605073996102.png (1.7 MB,1920x816)

>>420601
That's all I need.
Yay

>>420602
We're not really big enough for squads yet.

 No.420604

File: 1605074042394.jpg (1.6 MB,2480x2450)

>>420602

I'm not.

Taciturn!

>>420603

I'm glad.

TACITURN!

 No.420605

File: 1605074202362.jpg (443.34 KB,826x1169)

>>420603
I guess…but when we have squads, Texas should lead one!

Sage nodding!

>>420604
No Texas, don't take your pent up rage out on that poor doggo!

You a~r~e~

 No.420606

File: 1605074766195.png (2.26 MB,1920x1080)

>>420604
>>420605
Steve takes a moment to actually think about what Lappland's saying before turning to Texas
Do you have much in the way of leadership experience? When we are big enough to have squads, I could always use someone with those skills.

 No.420607

File: 1605075200014.jpg (373.98 KB,634x837)

>>420589
>>420590

Merilda's gonna wave her hand a little to settle these two down. Just a minor choke, nothing to worry about!

I'm fine, I'm fine…!

 No.420608

File: 1605075894349.png (12.74 MB,2160x3840)

>>420590
I mean I was trying to be a little more subtle than saying she's one word from having me on my knees.
Does that make it better ?

>>420607
Did that make it better ?
Are you sure ?
You seemed like you could use some help…

 No.420609

File: 1605076555510.jpg (347.38 KB,1000x1000)

>>420605

That's enough out of you.

GLARE.

>>420606

I… have some experience, yes.

Beat.

Informal. Mostly.

 No.420610

File: 1605078193500.jpg (110.63 KB,850x804)

>>420606
>>420609
Aww~

I'm just tryin' ta get you a bigger paycheck! You're some kinda fancy box-slinging leader in Penguin Logistics, right~?

 No.420611

File: 1605078741151.png (1.85 MB,1920x816)

>>420609
We can nurture that into something more.
I'm about to take this lady under my wing, omg

>>420610
Not this one

 No.420612

File: 1605079023623.jpg (93.56 KB,1280x726)

>>420608
I would say those are of comparable suitableness.
Though please don't get on your knees in the kitchen.
>>420607
For someone who screams as loud as you do, you sure are easily embarrassed.

 No.420613

File: 1605079446514.jpg (2.59 MB,1408x1995)

>>420610

That would be the more formal experience.

Lappland knows what the INFORMAL experience is!

>>420611

If the job needs doing, I'll do it.

T A C I T U R N

You can count on that much.

 No.420614

File: 1605079532768.jpg (423.69 KB,800x800)

>>420611
>>420613
Oh, right, right you were talking about your other, much more exciting job.

 No.420615

File: 1605079601502.jpg (37.26 KB,500x248)

>>420608

Oh god Merilda could just DIe right now.

Aaaa….

>>420612

Have you ever seen a white mage want to disappear as badly as this one does right now?

'Cause she's trying to shrink into her robes until there's nothing left.

 No.420617

File: 1605080288029.png (1.5 MB,1920x816)

>>420613
Works for me. Glad I can count on you.

>>420614
Leeeet's not start spilling stories that aren't ours to be spilled.

 No.420618

File: 1605080398511.png (10.48 MB,2160x3840)

>>420612
Why not ?
She could lean against the counter, or bend over it, or…

>>420615
Oh no don't die
Ah, sorry, sorry !
I didn't mean to embarrass you so much…

 No.420619

File: 1605080400065.jpg (2.8 MB,2894x4093)

>>420614

Texas takes out a pocky stick… and then steps forward right quick, jabbing the end of it into Lappland's mouth.

That's enough out of you.

>>420617

Hey didn't she move REALLY QUICK just now?

 No.420620

File: 1605080488724.jpg (443.34 KB,826x1169)

>>420617
>>420619
Lappland's grin only widens as she crunches that pocky with obvious relish!

 No.420621

File: 1605080698544.png (1.79 MB,1920x816)

>>420619
Quick enough to make Steve do a doubletake, yeah
…Huh…You're pretty quick on your feet, huh?

>>420620
Don't put relish on pocky that's gross

 No.420622

File: 1605081961318.jpg (82.11 KB,1280x726)

>>420618
Because then I have have to sterilize the kitchen again.
>>420615
You get giggled at @:

 No.420625

File: 1605108480429.jpg (284.8 KB,640x980)

Nagisa is on her way to school. Without Honoka? She's sick today, shut up, it's none of your business. ANYWAY, she's probably monologueing internally as she does at the beginning of like every episode
Which is probably why she almost steps in front of A FUCKING TRAIN AND DOESN'T SEE IT OH GOD OH FUCK

 No.420626

File: 1605108957204-0.png (1.49 MB,1280x720)

File: 1605108957204-1.png (1.67 MB,1280x720)

>>420625

Dramaville has exactly one train station and it's set on the outside edge of town for travelling between Dramaville and Sternbild

Exactly where is she walking to school from to pass over a train track and not notice it

I suppose there are the tram cars and their rails but that's hardly a train

Wait, I mean…

Hey! Watch out!

Nagisa is gonna get the back of her jacket grabbed and she will be YANKED back away from this mysterious mid-city train!

She's gonna find herself then accosted by THIS GUY.

You gotta watch where you're walking! You coulda got flattened!

 No.420627

File: 1605109696549-0.jpg (76.51 KB,854x810)

File: 1605109696549-1.jpg (64.36 KB,640x480)

File: 1605109696549-2.jpg (67.42 KB,640x480)

File: 1605109696549-3.jpg (63.09 KB,640x480)

>>420626
STOP BULLYING ME, TRAMS AND TRAINS ARE SIMILAR
Eh?! EH?! EEEEEH?! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS, I ALMOST DIED!
….
In a really embarrassing way, too…Ah!
She jumps back to her feet and bows repeatedly at Gentarou
Thank you so much! I'm so sorry for not looking where I was going!

 No.420628

File: 1605110263060-0.png (1.15 MB,1280x720)

File: 1605110263060-1.png (1.33 MB,1280x720)

>>420627

What're you apoloogizin' to me for? It's your friends who woulda missed you, you know, it's them you ought to apologize to!

Her friends, does he mean to imply he's not-

But seein' as this makes us friends now, apology accepted!

Have a big ol' DOOFY ASS SMILE.

 No.420629

File: 1605110370900-0.jpg (73.09 KB,640x480)

File: 1605110370901-1.jpg (70.84 KB,640x480)

>>420628
Eh?…Eh?…Are we friends? I don't know your n-AAAH! You're that guy, aren't you?! The one who's tryin'a make friends with everyone!
You think at this point he wouldn't have that reputation? Oh HELL naw

 No.420630

File: 1605110665081.png (1.52 MB,1280x720)

>>420629

A lot of people might be worried when they hear they have some kind of reputation like that.

That's right!

A lot of people aren't Kisaragi FUCKING Gentarou, and he is nothing if not proudly accepting of such a reputation.

The name's Kisaragi Gentarou!

 No.420631

File: 1605111317491-0.jpg (74.8 KB,640x480)

File: 1605111317491-1.jpg (67.09 KB,640x480)

>>420630
Yeah, that's definitely that guy then!
Oh no, she's completely freaked out, just look at the faces she's making, she wants nothing to do with a FUCKING WEIRDO like hi-oh never mind, she's smiling
Eheh…Funny way to meet you, though! I'm Misumi Nagisa! Thanks again for keeping me from getting hit!

 No.420632

File: 1605111438583.png (1.52 MB,1280x720)

>>420631

Don't mention it! I can't exactly be your friend if you get squished flat!

Oh no, he's going for THE HANDSHAKE.

 No.420634

File: 1605111595267-0.jpg (64.54 KB,640x480)

File: 1605111595267-1.jpg (63.61 KB,640x480)

>>420632
Nagisa's going to STOP HIM OH NO
Wait…Hang on…I-I've heard that you do this, but…I'd kinda rather not…I don't know the steps.
DERP
It's more meaningful if you know it before you just…you know, go for it, right?

 No.420635

File: 1605111777183.png (26.95 KB,364x239)

>>420634

Handshake DENIED. But not like someone doesn't want to do the patented Kisaragi Gentarou friendship handshake.

Oh. Well, that's easy then. We'll go through it once real slow like first.

Out comes the hand AGAIN.

First you put 'er there.

 No.420636

File: 1605111889755.png (11.67 KB,300x400)

>>420635
Ah, right right, a normal start!
HAND

 No.420637

File: 1605112000450.png (1.3 MB,1280x720)

>>420636

Yeah, good so far! Then like this…

The second step, you know what it is.

 No.420638

File: 1605112126520.jpg (166.71 KB,600x741)

>>420637
Eheh…Is it weird if I think this is kinda fun?
NEXT STEP

 No.420639

File: 1605112248142.png (320.26 KB,1037x575)

>>420638

Heck no! Why should it be weird to make new friends?

And then you just…

Fist bump, pound, pound!

Just like that! The one and only official Kisaragi Gentarou friendship handshake!

 No.420640

File: 1605112358832.jpg (66.36 KB,640x480)

>>420639
Well…I guess that makes us friends! I gotta introduce you to my friends now. I mean, you're trying to befriend everyone at school, right?

 No.420641

File: 1605112998700.png (1.42 MB,1280x720)

>>420640

You got that right! I mean, you don't gotta introduce me if you don't want to, but it'd sure make things easier on me.

 No.420642

File: 1605113325417.jpg (62.36 KB,640x480)

>>420641
Ah, c'mon, why should I be ashamed of a new friend! You don't hide your friends, you know? Especially ones that pull you out of the way of a tram!

 No.420643

File: 1605114575705.png (1.05 MB,1280x720)

>>420642

I like your attitude! But I didn't mean hiding friends or anything like that. I was just thinking, "maybe she wants to make sure I'm a good buddy first"!

 No.420644

File: 1605114711183.jpg (233.79 KB,600x585)

>>420643
Hmmm…I guess you're right. I don't know much about you other than you wanna be friends with everyone so you must be a pretty good guy…

 No.420645

File: 1605114883066.png (1.73 MB,1280x720)

>>420644

I can tell you for sure that I'm a good guy! But that's the kinda thing that you gotta make your own decision on it.

 No.420646

File: 1605114941865.jpg (54.5 KB,640x480)

>>420645
I guess…But what else can you tell me about you? Besides wanting to be friends, of course.

 No.420647

File: 1605199921757.jpg (70.92 KB,500x500)

>>420618
>>420622

Ya both get catched in this because!

Ahem…!

She composes herself as well as she can, eyes closed, appearing all prim and proper as she has a sip of her soup. Except for how RED her cheeks are. They practically glow!

A-anyways…!

 No.420648

File: 1605201256340.png (4.15 MB,1920x1080)

>>420622
But it's nothing I haven't had in my mouth.
Thankfully, there's a clearly joking tone in her voice as she says that. Hygiene is important !

>>420647
Zana turns to Merilda with a smile and a certain lustful look in her eyes. One could easily tell that she's trying hard to resist the temptation to kiss the white mage in front of her. She mostly succeeds, but she can't help but let out a sultry giggle.

You're so adorable~

What were we talking about ?

 No.420649

File: 1605201550868.jpg (88.37 KB,1280x726)

>>420648
What you choose to put in your mouth is totally fine and up to you. I however do want most of those things on or near my sandwiches.
>>420647
Right. Forest expedition, spider silk, all that.
Are there any other dungeons either of you has a particular interest in?

 No.420650

File: 1605205943906.jpg (61.61 KB,464x650)

>>420648

Man quit trying to make her cheeks do an imitation of one of Zana's Flare spells!

Um… dungeons, mainly…

… adorable? Really?

>>420649

Well, not really. I don't have any vested interest in… well, any particular dungeon. Apart from none of the ones that are most likely to get us all killed.

 No.420651

File: 1605207140336.png (14.81 MB,2160x3840)

>>420649
Well, I do clean up too.

>>420650
Mhm !
The way you get all flustered, and… The way you…

Zana no
She cuts herself off, holding a hand up to cover her mouth while giving Merilda a coy look !

… You're special to me.

 No.420652

File: 1605207632639.jpg (89.58 KB,1280x726)

>>420650
As long as you don't try to clean up by casting flare.
>>420650
Yeah, I think we won't be doing that underwater… nightmare dimension one. Seems like a bad idea.

The wizard tower sounds like it'd be interesting, might find some neat magical things for potions or crafting. Though I think we'll need a fourth party member for that.

 No.420653

File: 1605208300905.jpg (79.45 KB,603x853)

>>420651

… special?

Her heart just skipped a beat, pardon her.

I, erhm…

>>420652

Oh goodie, a chance to change the subject again! Ozma you're a hero.

Most certainly not that one, no. And someone else to bolster our numbers for certain if we're to climb that tower, yes, I think you're right.

 No.420654

File: 1605209194910.png (12.74 MB,2160x3840)

>>420653
Nodnod !

If not for her dark skin and scales hiding it somewhat, Zana's cheeks might even be visibly rosy too. What's likely more noticeable is the way she's shaking her leg under the table in an effort to distract herself from misbehaving too much.

>>420652
Zana heard most of that !
Oh yeah, that one. We should just get someone to draw the monsters away from us first, though.

 No.420655

File: 1605209561581.jpg (82.6 KB,1280x726)

>>420653
>>420654
Yeah, I was hopping we could locate a knight or something. Someone big and armored and good at annoying monsters. I'm sure the guild's got at least a few of those.
In the meantime I think the three of us can handle the forest well enough on our own. Between my potions and you two's white magic we should be able to deal with any of the weird fungus and poisons and such, and those seem to be the biggest threats of the area.

 No.420656

File: 1605220294133.png (21.43 KB,600x600)

There is Jill
Look at Jill
She is looking at someone. Someone who she has not seen in a bit but has been somewhat worried about
Let's go say hi
Hey. You been doing okay?

 No.420657

File: 1605220678104.jpg (382.57 KB,700x845)

>>420656
Probably much to Jill's dismay, Alice still looks like a crime scene, the oversized and bloodstained chef's knife she's holding doing exactly nothing to mitigate that fact.

Oh, good evening Jill. I've been doing quite fine thank you, but I cannot seem to find the monster I'm looking for.

 No.420658

File: 1605220761457.jpeg (281.91 KB,744x1052)

>>420657
It is distressing, but since it looks pretty much like she did the last time, Jill lets it slide
…I'd say that's a good thing, considering the last time I had a personal demon to vanquish…What are you looking for? Maybe I could have the DVPD keep an eye out?

 No.420659

File: 1605221614298.jpg (657.51 KB,843x876)

>>420658
A tall man in a mask and ragged clothes.
I've already slain him once, but I've been told he has a penchant for coming back from the dead.
Alice shakes her head !
We can't have that, the dead should rather stay dead.

 No.420660

File: 1605221746326.jpg (104.17 KB,600x800)

>>420659
GODDAMN MOTHERING PISSFUCK ZOMBIES
…Tell me about it…
MILDLY TRIGGERED
I…have a history with zombies.

 No.420661

File: 1605221923282.jpg (706.55 KB,1510x2297)

>>420660
I am telling you about it.
Alice is a master of the driest of dry humour.
I've killed him, and I intend to do it again until he stops returning to life.

 No.420662

File: 1605221993088.jpg (97.18 KB,461x630)

>>420661
…Are you sure he came back?
WISHFUL THINKING

 No.420663

File: 1605222248670.jpg (716.15 KB,1000x1400)

>>420662
As sure as I can be.
Which admittedly isn't that sure.
I was told he came back by someone who seemed to know him quite well.

 No.420664

File: 1605222728062.jpg (375.02 KB,1527x1527)

>>420663
Sigh
…Great. So that's…a lot worse than what I'm used to.

 No.420665

File: 1605223185796.jpg (414.43 KB,700x1070)

>>420664
And yet not as bad as what I've dealt with in the past.
Nonetheless, should you see him, do not hesitate to kill him.

 No.420666

File: 1605231503853.jpeg (501.86 KB,1000x1400)

>>420665
If I can kill him, you mean. So a mask and ragged clothes…I'll put in a report. In the meantime, how've you been? Aside from hunting.

 No.420667

File: 1605232861175.jpg (1.04 MB,1020x1500)

>>420666
Well, I suppose it's either that or run.
He might fall if you separate his head from his spine.

Anyway, I've been quite fine, thank you. I found a friend who feeds on my nightmares.

 No.420668

File: 1605236375127.jpg (99.51 KB,850x601)

HEY LOOK, it's a SLEEPY GUN. G11 is currently conducting her favorite activity RIGHT OUTSIDE Kokonoe's lab. Maybe she had an appointment. Or maybe she just picked that particular spot for a nap. Maybe she just wanted to annoy HK.
Regardless, snoring is happening.

 No.420669

File: 1605236828479.jpg (1.12 MB,1654x2717)

>>420668

well, she sure succeeded in annoying HK!

… ugh, really? Again?

G11 is gonna get nudged with a foot. Repeatedly.

 No.420670

File: 1605236929760.jpg (63.04 KB,850x947)

>>420669
Mghuhfw.

G11 waves vaguely in HKs direction without opening her eyes!

 No.420671

File: 1605237072867.png (1.22 MB,874x1819)

>>420670

Now she's getting a kick!

A fairly gentle one.

Wake up! What're you doing napping here of all places?

 No.420672

File: 1605237214907.png (444.06 KB,634x805)

>>420671
Uuuuugh…

I DONT WANNA WAKE UPPPP

…Oh…it's HK…

A pause before she answers the question…JUST long enough to avoid another kick.

…'cause there's always coffee here.

 No.420673

File: 1605238102183.png (3.34 MB,3500x4500)

>>420672

Then why are you sleeping here? Why not go in and get some coffee?

 No.420674

File: 1605238173538.jpg (200.01 KB,850x1193)

>>420673
Coffee is for waking up. I wanted some nearby for when you found me.

 No.420675

File: 1605239394032.jpg (375.67 KB,1200x545)

>>420674

… I'm not carrying you in there to get any.

That said, she DOES seem to be intending to carry G11, considering how she gets down to start trying to get the stupid sleepbot on her back.

 No.420676

File: 1605239577779.jpg (128.03 KB,850x845)

>>420675
…If you're just going to carry me somewhere, why'd you wake me up?

G11 is mildly affronted at this waste of precious sleepytime!

 No.420677

File: 1605239752531.jpg (743.32 KB,1146x1040)

>>420676

I wanted to make sure you weren't malfunctioning.

Also because G11 deserves the mild inconvenience as punishment.

 No.420678

File: 1605239841092.png (444.06 KB,634x805)

>>420677
…Mean.

 No.420679

File: 1605239910684.png (1.24 MB,1300x1698)

>>420678

Deal with it.

Heading back for the barracks!

 No.420680

File: 1605240030450.jpg (108.93 KB,850x638)

>>420679
…I'm going back to sleep.

She's totally closing her eyes and snuggling into a more comfortable position!

 No.420681

File: 1605240735139.jpg (1.3 MB,2345x1200)

>>420680

It's what you do best, after all.

Chiding!

 No.420682

File: 1605240849519.jpg (140.78 KB,850x1228)

>>420681
…And making your buffer overflow.

Has possibly met Dorothy.

 No.420683

File: 1605242260320.jpg (597.01 KB,1050x1267)

>>420682

Don't say such ridiculous things, sheesh…

TSUN. Mild tsun.

 No.420684

File: 1605242410362.jpg (136.67 KB,850x850)

>>420683
Why else would you be hauling me to your room against my will?

YAWN

…I guess I should scream or something.

 No.420685

File: 1605243292794.jpg (311.72 KB,800x504)

>>420684

I'm not hauling you back to my room, I'm hauling you back to your room.

Grumble grumble.

If you start screaming or do anything else to embarrass me, I'll feed you a 9mm from my sidearm.

 No.420686

File: 1605243369685.jpg (116.96 KB,850x850)

>>420685
…That's really nice. I'll be able to go to sleep once you're done ravishing me.

 No.420687

File: 1605243450052.png (2.55 MB,1000x1500)

>>420686

I'm not going to ravish you!

Unfortunately, she shouted this as there was a side door opening from a staff meeting, and now G11 and HK are getting a lot of JUDGEMENTAL looks!

HK starts contemplating whether to murder G11 now, or wait until later.

 No.420688

File: 1605243552867.jpg (102.16 KB,850x568)

>>420687
Somebody's gonna get chewed out by 45 later.

 No.420689

File: 1605243621025.jpg (1.2 MB,2480x3507)

>>420688

Shut up and go to sleep already!

Now DOUBLE TIMING it to the barracks!

 No.420690

File: 1605243686107.jpg (132.72 KB,850x835)

>>420689
I can't…you're being too rough.

 No.420691

File: 1605243890121.jpg (438.41 KB,710x1034)

>>420690

I'll show you too rough if you don't can it already!

Oh look, the barracks! And G11's room. Once inside, HK is going to unceremoniously dump G11 on the FLOOR.

 No.420692

File: 1605243940196.jpg (133.75 KB,796x1127)

>>420691
THUMP
Oww…

…That was really mean…

 No.420693

File: 1605244151549.jpg (486.13 KB,1280x737)

>>420692

I don't want to hear it!

HK proceeds to… flop onto G11's bed and stuff her face in the pillow.

Guh… that was embarrassing…!

 No.420694

File: 1605244272232.jpg (63.04 KB,850x947)

>>420693
…I'm not going all the way over there.

G11 has totally acquired a Goldymarg bodypillow cover. It's amazing.

 No.420695

File: 1605244381027.jpg (353.46 KB,1000x1144)

>>420694

Good, I don't want you over here!

Grumble grumble.

Next time, I'm just leaving you there for Kokonoe to… to make you into a space heater or something!

 No.420696

File: 1605244547850.jpg (95.45 KB,850x1085)

>>420695
Mumblemumbleheatyourspacemumble

 No.420697

File: 1605244615428.jpg (373.28 KB,800x1086)

>>420696

I heard that!

HK lifts up her head from the pillow and glares at G11. She's all red in the face.

What's gotten into you today? I don't think it's my buffer that's overflowing!

 No.420698

File: 1605244683730.jpg (345.03 KB,850x1196)

>>420697
Revenge for waking me up.

 No.420699

File: 1605261518560.jpeg (57.69 KB,700x875)

>>420667
I…Oh…That's a good thing, right? That means you don't have them anymore when your friend eats them?

 No.420700

File: 1605269075722.jpg (183.72 KB,800x1116)

Cassie has given up on getting back home anytime soon, and has decided to go check out the local police station! She's chewing gum and wearing sunglasses inside.

 No.420701

File: 1605269342709.jpg (15.4 KB,640x480)

>>420700
Look, I ain't any better
You're directed to the back once your business has been discerned towards a room filled to the brim with smoke
Unfortunately, the door on the office happens to indicate that it's the location of the chief of police, "DVPD Chief Smoker"

 No.420702

File: 1605270157609.png (407.75 KB,709x966)

>>420701
Well that's something like home I guess…
Doors getting knocked on
Wonder if he's a ninja…

 No.420703

File: 1605270305099.jpg (16.1 KB,640x480)

>>420702
Enter.
As soon as the door opens, Cassie would discover that it is not mist, it is the thick smell of tobacco. She can likely barely make out the figure of the chief of police through the smoke, a jutte strapped to his back and wearing a jacket with the kanji for "JUSTICE" written on the back

 No.420704

File: 1605270911332.jpg (124.11 KB,1024x774)

>>420703
She knows, she goes in holding her breath.
Yo. I'm looking for a job, and apparently you're the chief?
She looks around the office.

 No.420705

File: 1605271108430.jpg (1.46 MB,1536x1536)

>>420704
It's a fairly standard office layout. Only thing that really stands out is a ship in a bottle that says "MARINES" across the sail on a shelf behind his chair
No. I'm not "apparently" the chief. I am the chief. The name's Smoker. Who are you, then?

 No.420706

File: 1605271637268.jpg (83.34 KB,1024x770)

>>420705
Cassie Cage. Commander in the US Special Forces, Defender of Earth Realm and…. Stuck on this rock and sick of just waiting for invasions to happen so I can be useful.

 No.420707

File: 1605272450184.jpg (581.56 KB,4000x4000)

>>420706
We're all stuck here, that part's a given.
Smoker studies Cassie for a bit before continuing
Defender of Earth Realm, huh? Big title there. Still, speaks volumes, doesn't it?

 No.420708

File: 1605273165047.jpg (121.54 KB,1024x1448)

>>420707
Usually there's ways outta realms, but this place is… not like the others I've been to.
Cassie is in great shape, and seems fairly relaxed at the moment. She's probably a bit too young to be a Commander, but ya know… Killing a hell god gets your ranks up. She nods.
Long story about a fallen elder god, a bald jackass and bunch of demons. My squad and I were able to put a stop to 'em, and that's where that title comes from.

 No.420709

File: 1605273436422.jpg (525.6 KB,866x650)

>>420708
So this ain't your first rodeo into another world, huh? Well, good to know this one sticks out.
Sigh
How old are ya, Cage?

 No.420710

File: 1605273934280.jpg (187.52 KB,1024x1448)

>>420709
No, travel between worlds was pretty normal back home. Not exactly open borders for vacationing, but enough that we were all aware of one another.
She chews her gum @:
26.

 No.420711

File: 1605274031801.jpg (202.78 KB,600x770)

>>420710
Sigh
Ya look younger…Anyway, go talk to the receptionist out front. You're on the squad, 's far as I'm concerned. Just need it on paper.

 No.420712

File: 1605274360398.jpg (36.13 KB,591x269)

>>420711
Yeah, my skin care routine is a bitch but it's worth it.
She nods
Will do. Thanks, Chief.

 No.420713

File: 1605274748972.jpg (749.17 KB,1536x2172)

>>420712
I ain't your chief yet, kid.
He takes a seat back at his desk, seeming to phase through it from one side to the other
'n one more thing. I run a straight ship here. Zero tolerance as far as crooked cops go. No one, not one person under my command gets away with takin' bribes, lookin' the other way, or hurtin' the innocent. I ain't sayin' you're about to, but I give everyone the same warning. Zero tolerance. You understand?

 No.420714

File: 1605275242358.jpg (1018.85 KB,853x1200)

>>420699
They return when she's done, but she has given me a few good nights of sleep.
I suppose that's more than I can say I had before she came into my life.

 No.420715

File: 1605275265318.jpg (144.93 KB,1024x678)

>>420713
She nods
Shame people need to be told that, but yeah I follow ya.

 No.420716

File: 1605275756755.jpeg (16.37 KB,272x692)

>>420714
Net gain, at least, from the sound of it. Still, heck of a thing to be able to eat…By the way, I should probably ask, do you…want help with this undead guy?

 No.420717

File: 1605275801429.jpg (181.23 KB,640x520)

>>420654
>>420655

Hm… well, there is one person I know. As skilled a knight as ever I've known. Perhaps I could pay him a visit and ask about him coming along… or we all could.

She puts a finger to her chin.

… though his usual companion might be loathe to let him go without her… but I think Ozma is right, the forest shouldn't be too much trouble, so long as we stay out of the deeper portions of it.

 No.420718

File: 1605275945713.jpg (96.6 KB,700x700)

>>420715
…Alright. Be careful out there. Look out for your fellow cops and don't stick your neck out too far. 'S far as DUDE goes, we just look out for the little guys against other little guys and herd civilians into the shelters in the case of bigger guys. Black Order, GGG, the navy…Ain't anyone more important than the other but we all got our place. I guess what I'm sayin' is do your job but don't start fightin' giant robots.

 No.420719

File: 1605276113895.jpg (2.55 MB,1420x2160)

>>420716
Yes, it would be much appreciated.
The more the merrier, right ? Is that how it goes ?

 No.420720

File: 1605276259825.jpeg (157.7 KB,492x892)

>>420719
That's certainly how the saying goes. We've got some competent people on the force so hopefully we don't end up…you know, dead.
Sighs
Anyway, I'll put a notice out for him. Scraggy clothes and a mask, you said? Anything else we should know about? Methods, hangouts, any information you can give at all? Besides unkillable.

 No.420721

File: 1605276383917.jpg (413.5 KB,1920x1080)

>>420718
Understood. Except for the part where one of the organizations is named Dude, and the Black Order is the name of a group of good guys.
She shakes her head
But yeah, rescue and protect, don't punch giants. I'm pretty much trained in one-on-one kombat and skirmishes against other… vaguely human sized things anyway. Biggest thing I can fight with confidence is about 8 feet tall, so I'm alright leaving the gaints robots to other people who know what they're doing.

 No.420722

File: 1605276490618.jpg (14.44 KB,165x220)

>>420720
S.T.A.R.S.

 No.420723

File: 1605276615656.jpg (906.28 KB,2344x1676)

>>420721
I didn't name 'em. Alright, you go on 'n get in my files. We'll get you on payroll startin' Monday.

 No.420724

File: 1605276639458.png (24.43 MB,3840x2160)

>>420655
>>420717
Zana shakes her head at Ozma !
… Ozma, casting white magic with a black staff is a recipe for disaster, and a summoning grimoire isn't focused on restorative magics at all.

I guess I could bring a rapier, but red magic isn't that strong in either direction. If I gotta bring a whole arsenal, who'll carry it ?

 No.420725

File: 1605276933258.jpg (265.88 KB,500x1129)

>>420720
Well I've never ended up dead before, and look where that's gotten me. Some cats would even claim that I am an unmitigated disaster.

Alice nods !
That's quite right. I found him out in the forest, and he would pick up anything he could use as a weapon.

 No.420726

File: 1605277043381.jpg (571.04 KB,1920x2400)

>>420723
Fair enough. I'll go get that filled out then. Look forward to working here.
She nods, and turns to leave

 No.420727

File: 1605277073102.png (41.68 KB,340x494)

>>420722
I WILL DOUBLE YOUR WEIGHT IN LEAD
AND THEN QUARTER IT WITH A ROCKET

>>420725
Cats?
Remembers who she's talking to
Oh right, right, cats…So he's strong then. Probably won't just fall apart after a couple bullets then, huh?

 No.420728

File: 1605277277976.jpg (78.89 KB,640x873)

>>420717
Is his companion also a warrior?
>>420724
Yeah but I got an arcanists grimour that you could probably use better than me if everything falls apart.
I mean I could probably bring my wagon but that may slow us down.
What about Dinner?

 No.420729

File: 1605277286849.jpg (414.43 KB,700x1070)

>>420727
No, I don't think he would.
He didn't fall apart when I removed his guts from his body.

 No.420730

File: 1605277645652.png (267.39 KB,1000x750)

>>420724

Yes, I can fully agree on that. My dear friend Bryda once tried to cast Bolt 4 through a white magic staff…

Merilda clasps her hands together in a brief prayer. GUESS WHY.

>>420728

Oh, no, she's… more of an alchemist…

She looks to Zana.

… I dare say Zana would get along with her tremendously.

 No.420731

File: 1605278011354.jpg (2.43 MB,2048x3641)

>>420726
Sighs and grumbles to himself as he gets back to his paperwork
At least she ain't another teenager…
Cans feido. Thank you for session

 No.420732

File: 1605278214899.jpg (354.62 KB,1230x850)

>>420729
…That's discouraging…
Derp
Well…as long as he doesn't pick up a rocket launcher or sprout tentacles, how bad can he be?

 No.420733

File: 1605278801829.png (10.97 MB,3840x2160)

>>420730
Zana looks horrified at Merilda's first comment !
… Oh no…

>>420728
Dinner would make it everyone's problem.
Besides, he's gotta carry the loot.
>_>
… And make it everyone's problem.

And then, Merilda's last comment catches her interest !
Oh ?
Is she as incredible as you ?
Smiiiiiiile.

 No.420734

File: 1605278891118.png (688.51 KB,800x1066)

>>420732
He's rather strong as well, but I take it monsters like that have a tendency to be so.
Anyway, I reckon it's best to go directly for the head.

 No.420736

File: 1605279193075.jpg (97.56 KB,1280x726)

>>420730
So she's another hyper sexual person?
… Someday I'll meet someone who's not that.
>>420733
Right… I really should get a Chocobo of my own. I used to rent one a lot back home, but I never actually had my own.

 No.420737

File: 1605279276472.jpg (147.73 KB,570x830)

>>420734
Yeah…I just hope it doesn't all go south if the wrong officer runs into him…

 No.420738

File: 1605279967122.jpg (1018.85 KB,853x1200)

>>420737
The 'wrong' officer ?

Then it sounds to me like it might be best if we get to him sooner rather than later.

 No.420739

File: 1605280041686.jpg (129.6 KB,600x910)

>>420738
Not everyone's as experienced or well-equipped as the next. But you're right about getting to him sooner. I just…hope it's enough.

 No.420740

File: 1605280359583.jpg (1.34 MB,1060x1500)

>>420739
It certainly won't be enough to keep him from coming back.
We kill him, he gets better, and then we can do it all over again.

Come on then, the more time we waste the more people he'll murder in the meantime.

Let's go HUNTING

 No.420741

File: 1605280418433.png (259.54 KB,400x600)

>>420733

H-how would I know!?

Still trying to pretend to be chaste, isn't it cute?

>>420736

COUGH.

… ah… well, my friend Gylda has a chocobo. But it's the only one I've seen in this world…

 No.420742

File: 1605280702334.jpeg (47.5 KB,400x600)

>>420740
Are you sure he's out and about right now, though?

 No.420743

File: 1605280999607.png (4.15 MB,1920x1080)

>>420736
You could get one that's not as unruly as Dinner.

>>420741
Positively ADORABLE
And making Zana want to misbehave, she can't help but giggle at Merilda's reaction.
Aha, ah~… At this rate I might have to go back to bed after breakfast.
Of course her eyes are practically screaming 'join me' as she looks at Merilda. Oh no

 No.420744

File: 1605281078529.jpg (706.55 KB,1510x2297)

>>420742
I'm as sure as I can be.
Would you rather wait for a report of a murder ?

 No.420745

File: 1605281192767.jpg (82.11 KB,1280x726)

>>420743
I'd be hard pressed to find one that's as unruly as Dinner…
>>420741
Well Zana's got Dinner. But yeah now that I think about it I haven't actually seen another one around…

 No.420746

File: 1605281495926.jpg (323.62 KB,597x800)

>>420743

CLEARING THROAT.

Erm… well, if you exerted yourself that much, it may not be a bad idea…

She's still on the fence though.

… wait, Dinner?

>>420745

She named her chocobo Dinner?

 No.420747

File: 1605282221540.png (9.94 MB,3840x2160)

>>420745
>>420746
Mhmm, maybe I'll even… Exert myself enough to sleep again.

She's doing her best to resist all these temptations, even if only to give Merilda some breathing room.

Then Zana nods !

Dinner. A name that rightfully strikes fear into his enemies.
No one messes with Dinner.

 No.420748

File: 1605282585399.jpg (232.63 KB,1150x900)

>>420744
….You have a point. Let's go.
ADVENTURE! HUNTING! VIOLENCE!

 No.420749

File: 1605282987997.jpg (85.32 KB,1280x726)

>>420746
Yep.
>>420747
I assumed it was because he was your emergency rations… Well you learn something new every day.

 No.420750

File: 1605283531643.png (323.84 KB,793x1025)

>>420747
>>420749

Oh god don't tempt!

I was thinking the same as Ozma… that's a relief, though. Chocobo's are too cute to eat.

 No.420751

File: 1605283981536.png (14.81 MB,2160x3840)

>>420749
Zana lightly bonks Ozma with the book she used earlier !
Despite all his flaws, I could never eat my lovely companion !

>>420750
At least…
She gives Merilda a tempting look and a horny smile !
Not him, and not in that sense.
~wink~

 No.420752

File: 1605284022172-0.jpg (191.81 KB,900x675)

File: 1605284022172-1.jpg (58.37 KB,401x605)

>>420748
>>420744
Yay a beautiful fall forest adventure! Upon nearing the area of the cabin Jason was last seen out, Alice will probably notice someone put up a sign. It is a good sign and you should probably do what it says.

 No.420753

File: 1605285119812.jpg (155.23 KB,390x520)

Arado is doing some window shopping in downtown Dramaville.

Hmmm…I wonder what she would like as a present.

As Arado keeps looking at the windows, he doesn't have any idea what to buy.

…This isn't good.

 No.420754

File: 1605285321597.png (906.91 KB,1280x720)

>>420753
And passing by is some SCHMUCK who just wanted to get some fud. But he's distracted. By this OTHER SCHMUCK
Hah? What ain't good?
I'mma bullshit and say that Arado was lookin' at a stuffed animal store. Because he's shopping for someone else, so it's possible, shut the fuck up. Anyway, Okuyasu takes a gander himself
Dumbass! Of course it isn't good! You're a guy, aren't ya?! Guys don't play with stuffed animals!

 No.420755

File: 1605285647513.jpg (339.11 KB,1983x1024)

>>420754
Arado looks at Okuyasu.

Y'know what…You're right. A guy shouldn't be buying stuffed animals for himse-





Wait! This isn't for me, you idiot!

 No.420756

File: 1605285752049.png (219.17 KB,600x480)

>>420748
>>420752
Stupid sign @:
… Would anyone listen to a sign like that ?
If you ask me, it only makes me want to go further in.

And they shall press on !

 No.420757

File: 1605285776063-0.png (758.95 KB,1280x720)

File: 1605285776063-1.png (1.39 MB,1280x720)

>>420755
Eh?! O-oh…Ah, w-well, that's di-DON'T CALL ME AN IDIOT, IDIOT!

 No.420758

File: 1605285838376.jpeg (183.59 KB,510x766)

>>420752
>>420756
Well, considering that we have business here…But honestly, it's a good idea for anyone else to leave as soon as they can.

 No.420759

File: 1605285938258.png (26.35 KB,256x256)

>>420757
I'll call you an idiot if you're acting like an idiot. Idiot!

Who are you anyway?

 No.420760

File: 1605285938599.jpg (116.2 KB,630x770)

>>420750
I mean sheep and pigs are pretty cute to. Doesn't mean they aren't tasty.
>>420751
bonked
Ahhh. It's not that far fetched…

 No.420761

File: 1605286134947-0.png (1012.38 KB,1280x720)

File: 1605286134947-1.png (1.03 MB,1280x720)

>>420759
Look, how'n the hell am I supposed to know it ain't for you?! You were just starin' in there sayin' it wasn't good! I'm Nijimura Okuyasu, s-…Uh…
Counts on his hands
…Tenth grade student at Dramaville High!

 No.420762

File: 1605286255033.jpg (133.13 KB,577x814)

>>420761
It should be obvious! No guy would be caught dead buying one of those for himself!

…How many times did you flunk on your way there?

 No.420763

File: 1605286335279.jpg (325.93 KB,1200x630)

>>420756
Smart and/or sane people listen to the sign, that's who.
The cabin has been rebuilt by someone, but it there doesn't seem to be anyone home.
>>420758
This not idiot/crazy person is correct. These woods are aren't a great place to be

So anyway! There's a big lake with a dock and a canoe in it! There's also a path leading deeper into the woods, and a small cabin on the lake

 No.420764

File: 1605286466594.jpg (414.43 KB,700x1070)

>>420758
If they can slay the monster I'd rather they stay here, really.

>>420763
Alice is both smart and quite sane !
… Last time I was here, that cabin was left in ruins.

hmmmm

 No.420765

File: 1605287065921.png (735.39 KB,1280x720)

>>420762
I feel shamed by these two but fuck it
Oi, punk, don't just make funna someone you don't even know! I ain't never been held back in my life, I'll have ya know!
By some miracle

 No.420766

File: 1605287237716.jpg (110.56 KB,826x750)

>>420765
Arado just raises an eyebrow.

Really?

How?

Figured you were held back at least twice with how you had to count on your hands like that.

 No.420767

File: 1605287274513.jpeg (33.92 KB,472x472)

>>420763
…You ever get the feeling you're being watched?
Draws her pistol and holds it with PROPER TRIGGER DISCIPLINE

>>420764
Well, yeah, but I'm guessing most people can't…
Looks over at the cabin
Someone put it back together, apparently.

 No.420768

File: 1605287369962.png (877.02 KB,1280x720)

>>420766
HEY! I just forgot, you ass! It could happen to anyone! And fine, even if you ain't lookin' for one for you, who are you lookin' for one for?! And also, ain't it shitty to ask for someone's name without sayin' yer own?!

 No.420769

File: 1605287505134.jpg (87.99 KB,400x355)

>>420768
The name's Arado. PT Pilot for GGG.

And this is for my…

mumblesgirlfriend.mumbles

 No.420770

File: 1605287561544.png (848.22 KB,1280x720)

>>420769
Eh? What was that? Speak up!

 No.420771

File: 1605287623423.png (22.84 KB,256x256)

>>420770
It's for my girlfriend. Got it?

He's clearly embarassed to say that word to a random stranger.

 No.420772

File: 1605287687099.jpg (325.93 KB,1200x630)

>>420764
>>420767
Spooky. Well, if you think construction is spooky. And yeah you are both probably being watched. But by whaaaaaaat and from wheeeeeeeeere?

 No.420773

File: 1605287798155-0.png (1.22 MB,1280x720)

File: 1605287798155-1.png (1.39 MB,1280x720)

>>420771
…Oh…Well, that would make more sense, huh? Hmmm…THEN WHAT AIN'T GOOD ABOUT IT, RETARD?! Chicks like that kinda crap!

 No.420774

File: 1605287866027.jpg (730.43 KB,768x1024)

>>420773
I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO GET!

 No.420775

File: 1605287890901.jpg (320.08 KB,1556x2048)

>>420767
>>420772
More often than not. But yes, I do believe we're being watched.
That cabin is where she first met Jason. Maybe she can lure him out by going inside it, she figures.
So Alice goes for it !

 No.420776

File: 1605287949476.png (1.4 MB,1280x720)

>>420774
Th'hell?! Why not?! Ain't she your girl?!

 No.420777

File: 1605288010082.png (2.2 MB,1920x1080)

>>420776
She would like all of those, but I don't know which one she'd prefer!

 No.420778

File: 1605288035156.jpeg (501.86 KB,1000x1400)

>>420772
How the fuck should I know?!

>>420775
Hold on, Alice…Let me go first…
She's gonna walk up to the side of the door and slowly turn the knob/handle/whatever to try and make a silent entrance

 No.420779

File: 1605288277660.png (755.67 KB,1280x720)

>>420777
…D'ah, jeez, that's a good point…Hmm…
There's a real simple solution to this
Well, it's not like you can just ask her…
Getting colder
Maybe buy all of 'em?
Freezing
Nah, that's just super expensive. Y'might need to just look fer somethin' else.
Heat death of the universe

 No.420780

File: 1605288557580.jpg (12.59 KB,278x181)

>>420778
>>420775
:o Silent entrance achieved! The inside is what someone trying to sell the house would call 'rustic'. The main room has a fireplace, a old couch and some logs piled up on the side. To the east there's a book shelf full of… well, junk. Just a lot of weird useless looking crap!. To the north there's a small hallway with doors on either side, do the west there's a kitchen, which doesn't have it's own door! There's also a trap door on the floor in the kitchen.

You should both roll some kind of die tho :o

 No.420781

File: 1605288583835.png (2.56 MB,1920x1080)

>>420779
…This guy is a moron.

Yeah…What about no?

 No.420782

File: 1605288698217.jpg (103.48 KB,313x622)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 19

>>420778
If you insist.

>>420779
We're sneaky beaky !
It is certainly a lot cleaner than last time.
To be fair last time it was a ruin. It makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

 No.420783

File: 1605288738814.jpg (378.26 KB,780x906)

>>420751

Y-you've… oh…

BLUSH IS BACK IN FULL FORCE

So is the somewhat telltale shifting.

>>420760

They're… different, though. They don't have the same personality that chocobos do.

 No.420784

File: 1605288848500.png (735.39 KB,1280x720)

>>420781
Well then wadda you suggest?!

 No.420785

File: 1605288942458.jpg (501.72 KB,700x856)

>>420784
Arado looks at the stuffed animals again and…

I'll take the big bear one.

For some reason, I think she'd like that one.

 No.420786

File: 1605288960508.jpeg (501.86 KB,1000x1400)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 10

>>420780
Rollin'

>>420782
Quite so
Also this pic again because SNEAKY JILL
How bad was it last time?

 No.420787

File: 1605289083625.png (994.42 KB,1280x720)

>>420785
Hmmm…Well, girls do like teddy bears, right? Hmmm…
Okuyasu knows literally nothing about girls aside from WANT WOMAN

 No.420788

File: 1605289277027.jpg (104.57 KB,640x428)

>>420782
Alice will hear a sound coming from the basement! A very light shuffling. Also that perception check will allow her to notice that the light switch in the kitchen has two switches on it :o
>>420786
Alice will not hear anything! But she will start to notice quite a bad smell emanating from the kitchen.



[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ rp / rpm / rpg / erp ] [ fgo ] [ info ] [ manage ]