[ rp / rpm / rpg / erp ] [ fgo ] [ info ] [ manage ]

/rp/ -Roleplay

Dolljoints and boatlights
Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Password (For file deletion.)

"I thought Ron and Jon were the same person and we just interspliced whichever we felt like" ~ TC, 6:54pm CST, 11/28/2017

File: 1602556544646.jpg (83.91 KB,815x543)

 No.418102

Out in front of the Dungeon Divers' Guild HQ, Allen Walker has arrived early in the morning with a Jeep. Where did he get the money to rent a Jeep? He doesn't want to talk about it. But he's started loading it up with some supplies he brought in. It's time for a trek across the three known islands. The island adventure begins when everyone's gathered and ready

 No.418104

File: 1602556752194.jpg (41.02 KB,632x343)

>>418102
Daring has rocked up with a sword, shield, and some potions!
Hi-potion eh? Sure hope that small lady was right about these healing.

 No.418105

File: 1602556937714.png (308.77 KB,630x480)

>>418102
Sonic is sprawled out in front of HQ yawning, up until Allen shows up with a Jeep. Forget the money to rent, where did Allen learn to drive a Jeep? Anyways he shall spring up and approach.

What's shakin', bacon?

 No.418108

File: 1602557186207.jpg (125.75 KB,677x812)

>>418104
Good morning, Daring. You all set?

>>418105
No no, he arrived WITH a Jeep. He gated here
So it was a bit of a lightshow, to be sure
Good morning, Sonic. Thanks for coming on such short notice.

 No.418116

File: 1602558001416.jpg (103.38 KB,1024x683)

>>418102

Don't mind me

Just being a completely nondescript and not even a little bit suspicious supply box stuck in the back of this here jeep.

Nothing at all here out of the ordinary.

No sirree bob.

 No.418117

File: 1602558046742.jpg (142.67 KB,766x1042)

Ciri walks out the guild HQ's door !
She doesn't much with her besides her silver sword and the clothes she's wearing.

Hey guys, are we all ready to get going ?

 No.418121

File: 1602558829122.jpg (19.67 KB,271x183)

Ciri isn't the only one entering the scene from the guild's front door, as Jon follows right behind before the door closes! He's got a big bag of STUFF
tm
over his arm. Having been out to one of the islands in question, he's taken it upon himself to aid in the acquisition of supplies.


"Hey hey, looks like it's all coming together. You all sign up for Allen's Island Tour?"

He'll stop to look around at this gathering bunch of weirdos fine people!

Oh man, it's been a while since I hung out with Ciri. And… is that a football… royal… whuh… and Sonic!? Since when did we have Sonic?

And of course there's this Jeep. Which Jon's gonna come over and give a good looking at.

"So this is our ride huh? I was hoping for something more… unfamiliar, but I won't complain. Allen where'd you get this thing?"

 No.418122

File: 1602558928892.jpg (453.71 KB,500x500)

>>418108
Hey no big, at least it's me you're asking for help on such short notice instead of someone who can't cross town in five seconds.

>>418104
>>418117
>>418121
Everyone else gets a wave
Ready to go anytime here.

 No.418125

File: 1602559343962.png (202.73 KB,631x346)

>>418108
Yep! Good to go, found a place to get some equipment on credit!
>>418116
Ooh a box!
Daring will put his stuff on top of this box!
>>418117
>>418121
Hey there! Prince Daring Charming, it's nice to meet you guys!
He smiles, not quite wide enough to blind everyone this time! But enough for his teeth to actually sparkle.
>>418121
>>418105
Oh hey, a Hedghog! I dated a girl who played croquet with you guys! Though the wonderland ones are smaller.

 No.418127

File: 1602559520370.jpg (478.55 KB,800x1227)

>>418116
No yeah, sounds legit. Probably food. We need a lot of that

>>418117
Good morning, Ciri. Just waiting on a couple more people…

>>418121
I figured for the number of people we had, it would be fine for the ride. Besides, if we find anything, we'll likely be leaving it outside…Also you said no airships.
And then the question of where he got it. Allen…pales
Rented it from Sternbild. Don't ask how…

>>418122
Eheh…You're right about that, to be sure. Will you be riding in the car or…?
He's aware that Sonic is the FASTMAN

>>418125
Well, if we're lucky, we'll be able to pay off any debts accrued for this trip with our findings…

 No.418132

File: 1602559750016.png (791.32 KB,1024x768)

>>418125
Croquet? No way, I'm not about that. More up for Pinball.

>>418127
I can catch a few more Zs in the back next to the crates.
>>418116
Crates like that one

and with that he is hopping into the back to do just that after making sure nothing's gonna slide around

 No.418208

File: 1602613299877.jpg (496.58 KB,900x1300)

>>418121
Totally greeted you inside.

>>418125
Ciri smiles back !
Big name to live up to. I'm Ciri.

>>418127
But everything Allen said is mildly concerning
You haven't gotten yourself involved in anything shady for this, have you ?
At least, not anything we need to worry about ?

 No.418209

File: 1602614658082.jpg (35.04 KB,273x208)

>>418125
Damn, this fuckers immaculate.

He would wave, or maybe go for a handshake, but his hands are full of supplies!

"Jonathan Mauerbrecher. Didn't take Allen long to rope a few more people into this trip huh?"

He's going over to this here Jeep to load stuff!

>>418127
"Yes. No airships until the sky is free of angry purple dragons. I'm sure this'll be fine, but i'm worried about fuel."

Allen is getting a very pointed look.

"But… I like asking questions."

>>418132
"Heads up!"

Seeing as Sonic hopped into the back, he's going to give this headgehog a warning as he comes over to get this bag of stuff in there.

>>418208
"I'm sure he didn't do anything horrible and or illegal to obtain it."

He has absolutely no idea.

 No.418212

File: 1602635060732.jpg (42.99 KB,632x349)

>>418208
Yep, lots of pressure being a Charming, fortunately it's pretty easy for me!
He's also dumber than a bag of rocks, so the Daring bit is pretty easy
Ciri's a neat name! Loving the white hair.
>>418132
Wow that must be a really big pinball table! Have a good rest!
>>418209
Daring will come over to help load those supplies into the jeep!
Yep, well he happened to be around when I joined the guild and this adventure sounded fun!
>>418127
Well lucky for us, I'm always lucky!
This is actually true. It is the main reason he's alive.

 No.418264

File: 1602647221506.gif (305.85 KB,937x1280)

>>418208
No, nothing shady. Just…I didn't want to do it is all. Don't worry, it's nothing any of you have to worry about.

>>418209
Don't worry about fuel. If we run through what I bring, I can gate back for more.

>>418212
Heh, maybe you can balance out my horrid luck then.
Allen smiles wryly

Anyway, if we're all packed…
Allen tosses the car keys Jon's way before he starts addressing what appears to be…no one
If you want, you can stay in spirit form but I'd like it if you joined us for the ride, Lavinia.

 No.418322

File: 1602710505582.jpg (142.67 KB,766x1042)

>>418212
Hey thanks, you dont look half bad yourself either.
Don't get your hopes up on this one though.

>>418209
He doesn't seem the type, but they never do…

>>418264
Allen gets one (1) shoulder pat !
If you didn't want to do it you probably shouldn't have. But it sounds like you'll probably be fine, right ?

 No.418374

File: 1602721964621.jpg (366.7 KB,800x1120)

>>418264
>>418322
>All y'all

From a suitably eldritch shadow which just happens to be nearby, Lavinia steps forward!

She surveys everybody present, although Ciri seems to hold her attention slightly longer than the others.

…Hello.

She appears to be blushing slightly…although said blush is purple, which is a bit unusual.
She'll quickly retreat to a position where Allen is between her and the others.

 No.418389

File: 1602723218560.jpg (66.93 KB,379x360)

>>418212
"Ah yes, what better introduction to guild activities than to throw yourself into an expedition!"

He doesn't actually think so, but he's remembering what it was like when he joined. He don't know what this shiny man can do.

>>418264
"Soooo gating is like teleporting I presume? Maybe I shouldn't have packed as much food."

Gonna catch these keys!

"Sweeeet! Been a while since I got to drive something. I can't wait~"

Very excited.

>>418322
"I'm sure we'll find out about it if he did something troublesome. But he's not that kinda guy, so i'm not worried."

I mean he's curious but why bring the group down right at the start?

>>418374
"Heey Lavi! How are ya?"

She retreats!

Hmm… probably shy with so many people around. I've been there.

 No.418394

File: 1602723646090.jpg (22.82 KB,202x309)

>>418389
Yep! Besides, adventure are always fun! Except the ones that aren't, I guess.
>>418374
Hi there new small child!
Allen you seem to know a lot of those. Are you sure bringing a kid that young is a good idea, you seemed really against it the other day.
>>418322
Yep, I'm very handsome! Charming blood and all that!
This is more a statement of fact than a brag.
>>418264
Will do!

 No.418397

File: 1602724130735.png (1.19 MB,1280x720)

>>418322
Damn decent of ya
Yeah, I'll be fine. Thanks for the concern, I appreciate it.

>>418374
You get light headpats, daughteru. Also Allen's going to address the others
Lavi's my Servant, so it'd be a bit of a struggle to leave her here. She's shy but she comes through when I need her. I hope you all won't mind.

>>418389
Don't worry about it. I'd prefer to do it as few times as possible, considering this is supposed to be a journey.
THANKS FOR BACKING ME UP, BRO

>>418394
Sana's a fairly different case from Lavi. Lavi's status as a Servant, for one thing, means she can escape danger very quickly by taking on a spirit form.
She's not quite human but I don't need to bring that up…
Anyway, if we're all set.
Allen's going to hop into the front seat of the jeep and help Lavi in if she so desires
There's no bridge from here to Jin Sanjiao so we're going to have to gate over. We should be appearing at the southern point of the river going into the mainland, which is where I'd like to start as it is.

 No.418409

File: 1602725534049.jpg (837 KB,1024x1024)

>>418374
Hey there, Lavi. I'm Ciri.
Lavi gets a nice friendly smile from Ciri !

>>418389
Right no more worrying about it, we've got a journey to make.

>>418397
And one that's all about what's between us and the destination, right ?

Could totally take the whole party wherever in an instant. Is not going to.

>>418394
It's a big name to live up to ! But Ciri doesn't have much of a response for this right now.

 No.418412

File: 1602725678318.jpg (31.82 KB,600x500)

>>418389
Jon gets a nod!

…f'n.

>>418394
you are loud and scary. Lavi will retreat further behind Allen!

>>418397
…Is this an adventure?

She may have missed a few things while in spirit form.

>>418409
Peeeeeeeeeeer

…Like your hair.

 No.418421

File: 1602726741179.jpg (31.35 KB,234x304)

>>418394
"How fun it is… really depends yeah. Be we got a solid group here, so i'm betting on fun times."

>>418397
Don't rest yet man, Jon will ask again later. HE CURIOUS.

"It is comforting to know we have two quick ways back. I have my own method."

THE OZY METHOD!

>>418409
Jon's getting into the drivers seat! and making sure everything is where it's supposed to be. Soon they'll be underway!

>>418412
"Good! Hey wanna learn how to drive?"

They haven't left yet and he's already trying to do something irresponsible!

 No.418424

File: 1602726970058.jpg (69.91 KB,843x430)

>>418397
Ah yes, servants are pretty good at escaping danger! Though the ones I know don't turn into ghosts… That's spooky!
>>418409
Daring will open the door for Ciri!
>>418412
You forgot Handsome!
>>418421
Well I'm here, so it'll probably be great!

 No.418440

File: 1602738906309.jpg (123.93 KB,500x653)

>>418409
You got that right.

>>418412
Yeah, that one I was talking about earlier. This is it. You're ready, right?
Headpats will be provided upon request
I WILL SOOTHE THE CRAP OUT OF THIS NERVOUS LOLI

>>418421
Allen will probably be ready to talk about it by then. Just not yet
Your own Servant, right?
Allen knows that Jon is a regular-ass human (with a transformation device)

>>418424
It's, ah…well, not quite the same as what you're thinking, I think. I can explain once we've gotten under way.

 No.418458

File: 1602782912119.jpg (142.67 KB,766x1042)

>>418412
Thanks, I like yours too. They say white hair is a sign of wisdom.
:) Lavi gets a comforting kind of smile !

>>418421
>>418440
You too, Jon ?
Make it three quick ways back then, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve as well.

And she's willing to use them a bit more freely since the Wild Hunt is no longer around to track down her traces of magic.

>>418424
Thank-you.
Getting into the car !

 No.418459

File: 1602784672552.jpg (366.7 KB,800x1120)

>>418421
Frantic headshaking!
Lavi might be a bit crazy, but she knows a bad idea when she hears one.

>>418424
Lavi is endeavoring to stay as far from Daring as she can.

>>418440
Nod
…It's…crowded.

Lavinia is not super thrilled with this arrangement!

>>418458
It is?

There's a quick glance at Allen! Lavinia has doubts.

 No.418462

File: 1602786734704.jpg (25 KB,219x199)

>>418424
"Bold claims sir! But i'll believe it."

>>418440
Indeed, just a regular human with RED EYES.

"Of course!"

Ozy will be checking in on their antics from time to time i'm sure.

>>418458
"Yeeeep! A lot has changed since you babysat me in the Pony Fields."

>>418459
"Awww, well the offer stands if you ever change your mind. I wasn't much older than you the first time I got behind the wheel."

What a disaster that almost turned into…

"It's never too early to learn."

 No.418463

File: 1602795490623.jpg (71.51 KB,384x434)

>>418440
I look forward to it!
Daring will hop into the car!
>>418458
>>418459

No problem!
He'll pick up on the white hair thing
There might actually be something to that. My sister's got white hair too, and she's super smart!
>>418462
Daring smiles confidently, because… That's just how he responds to most situations!

 No.418481

File: 1602809338006-0.jpg (37.9 KB,532x745)

File: 1602809338007-1.png (1.28 MB,1280x720)

>>418458
Heh. I guess our safety won't be an issue, then. If we need to make a quick escape, that is.

>>418459
Wow. Betrayed
Sorry. I tried to get one that would accommodate everyone.

>>418462
>>418463
Once everyone's in the car, Allen focuses for a moment and a gate opens up in front of them
Alright, Jon, pull forward slowly into the gate. We should show up at the southern-most point of the river on Jin Sanjiao.

 No.418486

File: 1602814671377.jpg (315.76 KB,680x520)

>>418459
For sure, at least when it comes to girls.

>>418463
Still at Lavinia, Ciri nods in agreement with Daring !
See ? There's probably something to it.

>>418462
Oh ? Have you gotten better with a sword too ?

>>418481
Here I thought this was all about the journey, not the destination.
She's just ribbing him.

 No.418488

File: 1602815427605.jpg (271.71 KB,800x862)

>>418462
…Not a Rider.

Lavi is an eldritch loli of few words.

>>418463
…sister?

>>418481
Look, Allen has many redeeming qualities…but I assume Lavi has at least tangential knowledge of his love life, so wisdom isn't one of them.

…It's alright…I can change back…if it gets cramped…

The absence of Lavi would probably not change much in that regard.

>>418486
Ah…

Have the weakest and most frail of smiles. It could vanish in an instant!

…I guess that makes sense…

 No.418491

File: 1602816609575.jpg (38.54 KB,283x330)

>>418488
"Suit yourself."

Maybe she'll liven up a bit if she hangs out with this group? As long as she enjoys herself.

>>418486
"Ah… little bit? I've gotten some practice in, but my new gear is more suited for unarmed fighting."

Sometimes he even doesn't get beat up when he kicks things!

>>418463
>>418481
Oh dang, a gate is happening! If the car wasn't already on Jon's going to turn it on!

"Sounds like a plan man. Don't forget your seatbelts~"

And with that warning he will… drive carefully through the gate! He thought about flooring it, but he's never driven a car through a portal before.

 No.418492

File: 1602816891131.jpg (12.64 KB,220x266)

>>418481
>>418491
Seat what nows?
>>418488
>>418486
Yep! There's lots of Charming's running around in Ever After. My sister's pretty cool, she's a knight like me but more int the whole… planning things stuff! Not sure why, I kindda just run in to things and they tend to work out.

 No.418494

File: 1602847949220-0.jpg (181.28 KB,500x739)

File: 1602847949220-1.jpg (440.64 KB,1280x853)

>>418486
Allen smiles at this obvious ribbing
Were it possible to drive the car across, we would.

>>418488
Road will probably actually kill Allen someday, yes
We should be fine. But it's up to you.

>>418491
>>418492
Mind the bump.
This is relevant to both driver and man who does not know what seat belts is

As they pass through the gate, they'll come out on the other side on the closest thing resembling a path as possible along a riverbank. Anyone who would turn and look behind them would see that they're close enough to the sea that you can practically see the beaches of the miniature islands across the way
As it is a riverbank and not quite in the sweltering desert of Jin Sanjiao, it is instead…a sweltering jungle. The humidity hits them the instant they cross through the gate, Allen being quick to roll up his sleeves and tug on his collar to loosen it
There is also a bump

 No.418509

File: 1602868685924.jpg (103.38 KB,1024x683)

>>418494

A bump!

And a little 'Eek!' from…

… the crate?

 No.418521

File: 1602879943723.jpg (595.05 KB,900x900)

>>418488
GREAT SUCCESS
Guess we can't always say the same about boys, huh ?
Joking at Allen's specific expense as Ciri glances at him !

>>418491
Glad to hear it, but my offer still stands to teach you.

>>418492
>>418494
Ciri was gonna comment on these things, but the bump happened !
And…

>>418509
… Allen, I hope you have an explanation.
Uh oh

 No.418535

File: 1602889215681.jpg (7.09 KB,124x95)

>>418492
"Alright, someone show Shiny where the belts are."

>>418494
The bump will be minded, and they're across! Jon only got to see the sandy, rockier side of the island last time, so this jungle is a bit of a surprise. He'll come to a stop once they cross.

"Guuuh… oh gods I can feel the moisture already. Blurgh."

This is not his kinda climate.

>>418509
Jon does not hear the eek, because it's small and he's too busy grumbling.

>>418521
"Well hey, maybe we'll get an opportunity while we're out and about! And not swimming in mid-air"

Then she asks for explanations!

"Explain what? The jungle?"

Derp.

 No.418537

File: 1602892541785.jpg (114.87 KB,850x1020)

>>418491
>>418492

YAY PORTAL
Lavi watches the gate carefully. Portals are scary things.

>>418494
she totally is

Lavi is looking out the window with a :O face!

>>418521
Lavi gets out a brief 'snh' noise that might have been the start of a chuckle, when >>418509 happens!

she's going to peer over the back seat to try to get a look at this box!

 No.418541

File: 1602896255699.jpg (22.39 KB,191x322)

>>418535
I mean I'm already wearing a belt, so I don't think I need another…
>>418494
Bump!
Woo!
This is kind of like riding a dragon, but… like inside!
>>418509
>>418521
>>418537
Hey! Supplies aren't supposed to eek!
Daring is suspicious!

 No.418563

File: 1602906713134.png (1.16 MB,1280x720)

>>418509
…What was that? Was that you, Sonic?

>>418521
WHY
…No, I don't.

>>418535
Uh…Jon, stop the car.
Notices Jon's suffering
I know that's asking a lot right now.

>>418537
IT'S MY PORTAL, IT'S FINE
Enjoy the sights for a sec, I need to check this out

>>418541
That…reminds me, whose luggage is that?
Allen is going to climb out of the car after Jon stops it and go around to the back to INSPECT LUGGAGE

 No.418602

File: 1602961936190.jpg (357.12 KB,600x794)

>>418563
Wasn't me my dude.
He waves his hand from the back, doesn't seem entirely concerned.
>>418541
>>418537
>>418535
>>418521
I recognize that the rest of you are there.

 No.418745

File: 1603069356463.jpg (49.26 KB,1280x720)

>>all y'all

The crate sits in the back, same as it was before! Except that sound definitely came from inside it.

… though after a few moments the edge will lift up eeeeeever so slowly, just enough for a blonde haired head to peek up over the edge just enough to see Allen is inspecting this luggage.

This face is pretty much exactly her expression.

After a few seconds of awkward staring, that blonde head will lower back down and the top of the crate will slooooooowly close back up.

 No.418763

File: 1603073582311.jpg (142.67 KB,766x1042)

>>418537
Almost made the uncomfortable looking child laugh !
Pretty big win.

>>418563
>>418745
In the back seat, Ciri unbuckles her seatbelt to turn around and lean into the back of the truck to get a look at this crate as well. Of course she can't see much other than the lid moving, but that's plenty.

You alright in there ? Need someone to rescue you ?

Say the word and you'll be right back home before anyone can react, Sana

>>The rest of y'all

Bit busy with a sentient crate

 No.418766

File: 1603075274217.jpg (48.23 KB,403x390)

>>418541
>>418537
"Wha- whaddya mean the supplies eeked?"

>>418563
"Doin that."

Stopping the car that is! This is done quickly and he's turning around to get a look.

>>418602
>>418745
"Alright, what's this about eeking supp-"

Just as he's asking that question catches a glimpse of Sana before she recedes back into her box.

"Oh, I understand now…"

Well now he's just amused. He almost thought they had a real problem.

"We gots arrselves a stowaway amongst us mateys!"

Oh no, he's busted out the overblown pirate speake!

 No.418768

File: 1603075563545.jpg (366.7 KB,800x1120)

>>418541
…Not supplies…

>>418563
All portals are dad's portals. That's just a basic science fact.

>>418602
Holy shit you're a blue hedgehog.
And Lavi is just no noticing your existence.

>>418745
INTRUDER ALERT


Lavi turns to Allen!

…Should I throw it out?

>>418763
You have made this smol abomination very happy.

…Rescue?

>>418766
I SEE HOW IT IS

 No.418771

File: 1603076630475.jpg (58.09 KB,636x347)

>>418563
I unno, it's your car right?
Wait, were they right when they were saying you stole it?
Daring is scandalized being involved in crimes!
>>418602
Do hedgehogs usually eek?
>>418745
>>418766
>>418768
Daring will also watch the crate lid go up and down
Uhh… Don't supplies are supposed to that either. You okay in that box?

 No.418784

File: 1603087178290.png (1.26 MB,1280x720)

>>418602
I had the feeling.
Let's see what's behind door number 2

>>418745
SWINGS THAT CRATE TOP OFF WHEN IT'S LIKE HALFWAY BACK DOWN
Sana! What are you doing here?!

>>418763
YES, DO THAT, YEET THE CHILD HOME

>>418766
Allen flumps down onto his butt and sigh
Mokou's going to kill me. Like literally burn me alive.

>>418768
No, most certainly not
No no, don't…don't do that. We're definitely not stranding her this far from home.

>>418771
I didn't steal anything!

 No.418785

File: 1603094091160.jpg (45.99 KB,1280x720)

>>418763

N-no one's here!

THAT'S convincing.

>>418766

Another eek!

>>418768

YET ANOTHER EEK!

>>418771

I-i said no one's here!

EXTRA CONVINCING

>>418784

Aaaand the jig is up.

Eyah!

The top gets yeeted off and Allen (and whoever else happens to be looking) will get to see Sana tucked away in this box!

She put some pillows in it for comfort, at least, and even thought to bring provisions!

Those provisions seem to be entirely in the form of a pink backpack which is crammed full of candy bars and single serve bottles of chocolate milk.

At least half of the candy bars have been reduced to wrappers and several of the milk bottles are empty.

I told you I wanted to go on an adventure! So I came!

 No.418787

File: 1603112810192.png (175.83 KB,591x898)

>>418785
>>418784
Oh it's a kid. Man that brings me back to when Tails used to sneak out to run after me.
He picks up one of the wrappers to inspect before tossing over his shoulder.
She looks about as prepared too.

>>418766
Should we make her walk the plank?

>>418768
Hello SPOOPY

>the rest

I love a party

 No.418814

File: 1603144062228.jpg (271.6 KB,620x880)

>>418768
Mhm. You know, from the crate.

>>418784
Boy you have no idea how lucky you are rn

>>418785
That's a relief… But did your parents even allow you to come along ?

>>The rest of y'all

The sentient crate is now a child. Still a bit busy.

 No.418816

File: 1603159376892.jpg (14.77 KB,141x186)

>>418768
DON'T YOU ALL CAPS AT ME

>>418771
>>418784
Allen gets a shoulder pat.

"No she won't. You obviously didn't bring her on purpose."

He's getting out of the car and walking around the back.

>>418785
Hello Sana, the back of the Jeep is being opened! Jon looks at her and her incredibly poorly thought out supplies with great amusement.

"Sana, i'm going to level with you: this was incredibly poorly thought out. Perishable supplies, half of them are already gone…"

He'll pick up one of those milk bottles and wiggle it for emphasis.

"Seriously, how long were you planing to sit in that crate? You can't adventure inside a crate."

He's trying to scold but he just sounds too amused.

>>418787
"Alas, I forgot to bring mine. No plank walking this time."

They'll just have to YEET her instead.

>>418814
"Oh the odds of Mokou knowing about this are non-existant. Sana is a very silly girl."

Not that Jon interacts with Mokou that much beyond buying her food often. He may be making at least one whole assumption.

 No.418817

File: 1603164117101.jpg (42.99 KB,632x349)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 17

>>418784
Well then how did a box you didn't know about get in the car?
>>418785
Oh hey, it's you! Welcome to adventure, Sana!
He'll look in that box!
Hey, pro tip: Milk is a bad Adventure supply. You want water, soda, and juice. Milk goes bad to easy!
… Also can I have a candy bar?
>>418787
>>418814
>>418816
I mean, what are the odds she'd be that mad. It's not like she even got very far, and what Jon said is right! It wasn't your fault… I think.

 No.418832

File: 1603170445799.jpg (70.79 KB,300x441)

>>418785
You fool, you foolish fool, I will DIE
And I wanted you to stay home!

>>418787
Some experience in the matter, huh?

>>418814
I can assure you that Mokou would not approve of her being here. Which is only one of many reasons she shouldn't be!
Said more to Sana than to Ciri

>>418816
Sighs
I do hope you're right about that…Also don't encourage her.

>>418817
I thought it was someone else's luggage.

 No.419073

File: 1603421261895.jpg (65.66 KB,496x245)

>>418787

Wha… hey! You can't just throw that on the ground like that… that's littering!

What is she, the police?

>>418814

I… didn't ask! But I left them a note to say where I'm going, so that should be fine!

Hang on, Ciri, you're getting a second look from Sana.

Wow, your hair is pretty…!

Easily impressed.

>>418816

I only had to sit in the crate long enough to get to wherever you all were going. Then I could sneak out and adventure too.

She has this all planned out.

>>418817

But water is boring and soda isn't good for you! Keine tells me that all the time. And I was in the mood for milk.

Good luck educating this child.

Um… sure!

>>418832

Yeah… and it wasn't fair!

She crosses her arms resolutely and harumphs at Allen.

 No.419075

File: 1603421604125.png (298.95 KB,700x700)

>>419073
Littering where, we're still in the van.

>>418832
Yeah once or twice, but then it turns out he was actually a super genius so we just kinda let him do his thing. Definitely not the same here.

>>418816
I think we might have to fashion one out of a tree.

>>418817
I don't even know who's gonna be mad about it, so not my problem.

>and the rest

 No.419128

File: 1603503123756.png (2.48 MB,1920x1200)

>>418816
>>418832
Well then, someone's bound to get in trouble…

>>419073
Ciri smiles at this goofy child and her compliment !
Thanks, but I don't think that's gonna save you from the wrath of your parents.
Then again… Honestly, I'd have done the same when I was a kid.
Just promise you'll stay out of danger, alright ?

>>418817
>>419075
bloop

 No.419130

File: 1603506465445.jpg (37.68 KB,292x320)

>>418817
"Well she's always grumpy by default. You'll probably bump into her eventually if you stick around the guild long."

>>418832
"I'm not encouraging her. I'm teaching."

A man who wanted to teach a girl how to swim by yeeting her into the deep end probably shouldn't teach anyone anything.

>>419073
"Sana even I had to practice and prepare myself before I started exploring. You're skipping several steps here."

He sighs.

"You know this is dangerous right? What would you have done if you snuck off and wandered into a Scrab?"

>>419075
"That'll take time. And all the water around here is in the air."

He starts fanning himself. Humid jungles aren't pleasant.

>>419128
"At least two people. And i'm glad neither of them are me."

 No.419132

File: 1603508153916.jpg (77.67 KB,837x463)

>>419130
Ooh neat! Well I look forward to it!
>>419075
Me either! But Alan sure seems spooked by her…
>>419073
Score!
Grabs and candy bar and noms!
Water is boring, and soda isn't good for you! Buuuut Rotten milk is worse than boring and worse than soda! I still stand by juice!
Daring shouldn't be educating anything
Or at least some fairy-aid! Or uhh… I think this world's version is gatoraid? Which seems more dangerous to me, but it tastes about the same.
>>418832
Ahh. Well I mean, I guess that's true!
Nom nom candy
I mean, it's Sana's luggage, right?
>>419128
She'll be fine, she's got like 6 adventures to keep bad guys off her back, right?

 No.419134

File: 1603543673723.gif (35.94 KB,267x443)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 3

>>419073
It's not about what's fair, it's about what's safe for you! We don't even know what we're going to encounter out here…
Sigh

>>419075
Th-…Huh…I mean, was he capable of dealing with the dangers at hand?

>>419128
Allen's going to be stunned at Ciri's acceptance of Sana coming along
Are you…sure about this?

>>419130
I just hope it sticks.

>>419132
I suppose, by way of it being her and her belongings, it is Sana's luggage…
MORE SIGH

 No.419154

File: 1603565837492.jpg (66.33 KB,1280x720)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 10

>>419075

Wh… that's… that's still littering! You're supposed to put garbage in the garbage can!

This little girl is ADAMANT about this.

>>419128

Mokou shouldn't be mad, because I left a note… right? That should be fine!

She seems vaguely terrified of the idea of Mokou, whoever that is, getting mad.

>>419130

What's a Scrab?

Naturally, that's the first and only question on her mind regarding what Jon has to say.

>>419132

The milk shouldn't go bad right away, 'cause I put a cold pack in with them! How long does an adventure take, anyways?

>>419134

Well, if it isn't safe for me, then it isn't safe for you!

There it is, Sana's smoking gun.

 No.419247

File: 1603592891741.png (878.12 KB,2022x1947)

>>419154
Okay where's the garbage can?

>>419134
Yeah yeah yeah, he's fine, let's focus on this little troublemaker instead.

>>419130
>>419128
>>419132
Horp

 No.419266

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 20

>>419247
oops

 No.419318

File: 1603613264335.jpg (588.93 KB,891x1000)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 18

>>419130
That makes both of us —
:)

>>419132
— but she'll probably be fine, yeah.

>>419134
Ciri shrugs !
Nope, but I'm neither her mom nor the organiser of this trip. If you wanna send her home, though…

>>419154
I'm sure she'll be proper furious. Usually leaving a note only makes it worse, what with knowing you went out looking for danger.
GET TERRIFIED KIDDO

 No.419320

File: 1603617054025.jpg (22.28 KB,203x251)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 4

>>419132
I want to be nearby when you meet her bud.

"I'm sure she'll enjoy the meeting as much as you will."

>>419134
Oh god why are we rolling captain?

"We shall see and I shall try."

>>419154
"Exactly my point. You didn't even know that they live on this island, what they look like, or that they eat people."

There's a sharp seriousness with which Jon delivers that last bit that contrasts poorly with his smiling face.

Thankfully this jungle isn't really their climate… I thin.

>>419247
>>419318
Dang this Sana is silly.

 No.419323

File: 1603663734424.jpg (60.2 KB,631x343)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 15

>>419320
It'll be great! He's gonna ask her on a date, which I'm sure is an exchange that will go well!
Most people do! I'm pretty great!
>>419318
Daring nods!
>>419154
Depends on the adventure! This one is gonna take a long time I think! Milk is great for a day adventure as long as you've got it chilled, but you gotta know what kind of adventure you're doing when you pack!
>>419247
>>419134

 No.419325

File: 1603668986750.jpg (42.76 KB,704x396)

>>419154
Look, it's different because I can take responsibility for myself! I can't take care of you and myself at the same time!

>>419247
>>419318
>>419320
>>419323
While Allen and Jon remain oblivious and Sana is arguing with them, Daring and Ciri will see shark fins in the water. They seem to actually be heading towards land. Sonic will notice something that will be messaged to him

 No.419703

File: 1603987090275.jpg (273.65 KB,984x994)

>>419247

… I don't know. I've been leaving my wrappers in here until I find one!

In here being her amazing crate.

>>419318

Wha-!

Oh NO, a furious Mokou.

… N-no, it'll be fine! She goes on adventures to dungeons all the time and she barely looks much older than me, so it'll be fine!

… don't give him ideas about sending me home!

>>419320

Jon is getting a very scrutinizing stare! And then she points at his face.

You're just telling me a scary story! That's the same look Mokou has when she tells me about something scary, then Keine bonks her on the head and says she has to stop!

>>419323

… a long time…

Sana fidgets.

It should be okay if I don't go to school for a little while… do we get bathroom breaks?

>>419325

In the midst of all these OTHER responses she's fielding, and maybe just because she doesn't want to deal with Allen's BUTTHEADEDNESS… she just doesn't!

 No.419715

File: 1604009197799.jpg (105.21 KB,1182x1445)

>>419703
Sonic puts the wrapper he tossed into the crate…and then his attention is jerked elsewhere.

>>419325
>>419323
>>419320
>>419318
Hey gang not to put too fine of a point on it, but there's Sharks heading this way, and I don't think the wings are gonna make them care about land much.

 No.419805

File: 1604038926664.png (1.43 MB,1024x1396)

>>419703
You stay right where you are.

>>419320
>>419323
>>419325
>>419715
Everyone else, heads up.

Oh no there's something in the water. Ciri is already out of the truck and unsheathing her sword.

 No.419810

File: 1604040327206.png (1.01 MB,1040x1636)

>>419325
>>All y'all

Hey Allen, somebody's tugging on your sleeve!

…Allen…

POINTING AT THE SHARKS

…should I…?

 No.419818

File: 1604044409599.jpg (29.93 KB,229x289)

>>419323
Jon would try to date Mokou too if there wasn't a distinct risk of him being burned, stabbed, and have his ankles obliterated at the same time.

>>419325
Land sharks? Oh boy oh boy! Too bad Jon is busy trying to educate this ABSOLUTE SILLY and doesn't notice!

>>419703
How dare you point at his face! Sana's pointing is being met with COUNTER POINTING!

"It's scary because it's true! Don't make me go find one to show you because I can and I will!"

Maybe he wouldn't, but Sana's stubbornness makes the prospect tempting.

>>419715
"And don't think I wo- wait say what? Sharks?"

Jon doesn't immediately look for said sharks. He looks at Sonic as he can't tell if that was serious.

>>419805
>>419810
And now Ciri is getting out of the car all serious like! Normally he'd whip around and ready himself, but there's a child that must be seen to first-


>>419703
He's going to reach up to grab the door and close up the back of the jeep!

"Stay put!"

And the door is shut!

 No.419820

File: 1604044494591.jpg (40.79 KB,632x343)

>>419703
Well with this kind of thing you generally just go when you gotta go. No Bathrooms in the jungle, but plenty of bushes!
>>419805
I mean they're sharks they can't-
>>419715
Oh.
Okay!
Daring will swallow the rest of his candy bar and grab his sword and shield and run up near Ciri
>>419325
>>419818
>>419810
Didn't think we'd hit a fight this early!
Daring is pretty pumped!

 No.419875

File: 1604099679147.png (1.31 MB,1170x850)

>>419703
OH YOU LITTLE BRAT
Don't ju-…

>>419715
The what?…
Sighs and turns to Sana
You stay in here and you don't move.

>>419805
Allen quickly activates his Innocence before speaking
Hold on, we don't know yet if they're hostile…

>>419810
I'd say yes but we don't know if they're hostile…and definitely not when Sana's watching.

>>419818
Just in time because a shark suddenly LEAPS OUT OF THE WATER AND SLAMS INTO THE TRUCK
OKAY, THEY'RE HOSTILE!
Fortunately, the shark bounces off and returns to the water, but it's circling back around

>>419820
Me neither…
Next shark is launching itself at Daring OH NO

 No.419878

File: 1604101112159.jpg (532.45 KB,800x1200)

>>419875
>AND THE REST

…I'll be waiting…

Lavinia retreats into the shadows! What shadows, you ask?
Probably Allen's. It's familiar. And she's got it decorated just right.

LURKING MODE AGAIN

 No.419924

File: 1604166475133-0.jpg (53.8 KB,1280x720)

File: 1604166475133-1.jpg (61.38 KB,1280x720)

>>419715
>>419805
>>419810
>>419818
>>419820
>>419875

Juuuust gonna catch y'all in this.

Wait, what are you all talking about? Why are you-

SLAM

EEEEEK!

Another slam! But this time it's the lid of Sana's crate closing as she ducks into it for safety!

 No.419925

File: 1604177042081.jpg (57.25 KB,1100x900)

>>419924
>>419875
>>419820
>>419818
>>419805
Sonic hears the thump moves to flip himself up onto the roof and get a better observation of these FLYING SHARKS

Water isn't exactly my area of expertise, but I'll send them packing if they come up here.

 No.419926

File: 1604190486188.jpg (1.54 MB,900x1293)

>>419924
>>419878
Yeah you kids go back in hiding

>>419820
>>419875
>>419925
As far as everyone can see, one moment Ciri is standing there, with a dim green glow around her.
In that very same moment, not one frame later, Ciri leaves a few green after images and cuts the shark launching itself at Daring all up while it's still in mid-air.

She stopped time, giving her all the time in the world to teleport around a bit and fuck the shark right up.

Of course they're hostile ! Did you expect anything else ?

 No.419927

File: 1604194614595.png (15.84 KB,270x152)

>>All Ya'll

"Byaaah!?"

Jon stumbles away from the jeep when the shark bounces off of it! How the others react is not at the forefront of his mind, he needs to suit up.

"Time to armor up!!""

The gashat is out of his pocket and WHOOSH! Super special awesome transformation sequence gooooo!

"Alright! Where's that shark? Touch that van again and I know what we'll be having for dinner."

He's gonna cook that shark! The madman!

 No.419928

File: 1604194819791.jpg (49.05 KB,634x345)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 20

>>419875
>>419878
>>419924
>>419925
>>419926
Daring will attempt to shield bash the shark coming at him! Or Shark gibbets at this point. Roll to not be covered in guts!
I don't know of any friendly sharks….

 No.419931

File: 1604195889800.jpg (199.78 KB,516x729)

>>419878
Maybedon'tgotoofarjustincase!

>>419924
STAY

>>419925
Counting on you!
Good timing because ANOTHER ONE'S LEAPING AT YOU RAAAAAAAAAAARGH

>>419926
Just covering my bases! Don't want any groups on my butt!

>>419927
Welp, it took that threat personally and is launching itself at you

>>419928
Okay, okay, the next shark I see is ribbons!
Also way to come out of this looking FUCKING pristine so far

Rolls for the ones launching at Sonic and Jon respectively
FUCK! They were 4 and 3 respectively

 No.419932

File: 1604202346643.png (255.06 KB,600x715)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 5

>>419931
>and the rest

Seeing the shark heading in this direction the Hedgehog does a breakdance action and spins into a kick to it's face with a strong gust of wind accompanying

 No.419934

File: 1604204103467.png (1.98 MB,1050x1400)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 14

>>419927
Good on ya

>>419928
>>419931
Ciri takes a moment to look at Allen in DISBELIEF
Seriously ?
Friendly monsters usually don't sneak up on you.

She's still keeping an eye out for others coming her way though !

 No.419935

File: 1604204770701.jpg (132.55 KB,666x881)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 6

>>Hey check this out guys!
Oh no! Angry shark.

"How dare you!"

Jon's gonna try to kick that shark RIGHT IN IT'S DUMB SHARK FACE!

 No.419945

File: 1604218939426.jpg (41.85 KB,629x342)

>>419934
>>419932
>>419931
Daring will opt to cover the armor less hedgehog as opposed to the dude with magic space armor! He'll make an attempt to slice the shark coming at sonic out of the air!
I rolled a 7, this is my third time posting cuz am dummy
>>419935
When he's not busy Daring plans to talk about how cool that is

 No.419958

File: 1604256950772.jpg (639.32 KB,1114x650)

Dice rollRolled 3d20: 13, 13, 14 = 40

>>419932
This must be like the ugliest fight scene ever with all these rolls, holy shit
Still, success. As the shark hits the ground and not the water, though, it…dives. Apparently these sharks have conquered land, sea, and sky

>>419934
Duly noted!
The one that dove into the ground is going under the truck and going for Ciri's ANKLES! First roll

>>419935
Its dumb shark face is kicked. The shark is knocked off course and hits the land. And then explodes in fiery death. At least it didn't shoot off giblets
But now there are two sharks coming from either side of Kamen Rider Jon
They are unaware that their teeth cannot pierce his armor so they're fuckin' going for it. Second and third rolls

>>419945
Daring misses but he at least sees the shark going into the dirt. But as he's distracted, here comes ANOTHER SHARK! THAT ALLEN WILL INTERCEPT
CROSS GRAVE!
With a big ol' energy shield

 No.419964

File: 1604266471451.jpg (346.98 KB,700x927)

>>419958
>All my homies hate Sharks

Aw heck, they're land sharks too.
Sonic looks over the edge of the vehicle at the ground where the Shark did it's best Diglett impression

 No.420141

File: 1604391523702.jpg (294.27 KB,565x800)

>>419958
I can totally believe Ciri's perception roll won
She intercepts the shark coming for her ankles by stabbing her sword into it !

 No.420142

File: 1604393561356.jpg (311.8 KB,1920x1080)

Dice rollRolled 2d20: 8, 19 = 27

>>419945
Jon's gonna ask where he can get a shield like that.

>>419958
"Wha- it exploded!?"

Oh look, more sharks! From two directions!

"Hey one at a time!"

As he does not expect the sharks to acknowledge his perfectly reasonable request, action is required! A moment of brilliance! He's going to rush to meet one of those sharks and attempt to grab it!

If the first roll is successful, he'll swing around and beat the other shark with his friend!

>>419964
>>420141
*Attempting pro moves here!

 No.420144

File: 1604394934573.jpg (41.85 KB,629x342)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 18

>>419958
Oooh nice intercept!
>>419964
Land sky sharks, eh?
Daring will keep his eyes on the ground looking for hints of shark! Perception die roll go!
>>420141
Yay beating up sharks!
>>420142
With sharks!

 No.420145

File: 1604451531902.jpg (622.91 KB,650x800)

>>419964
They're what?!
That one would have gone after Sonic next but…

>>420141
It just got stabbed to death

>>420142
So, the bad news is you didn't outroll the first shark. So your attempt to grab it means that there's not a shark attached to your arm
The good news is that you still used it to beat the other shark and also convinced it to let go with the same action
That one's just going to leave. Shit ain't worth it

>>420144
Good PER check. BECAUSE ONE IS ABOUT TO LAUNCH ITSELF AT YOU FROM THE GROUND RAAAAAARGH
It's probably the last one

 No.420146

File: 1604456568287.png (1.61 MB,1000x1242)

>>420141
>>420142
>>420144
>>420145
Sonic is going to peer around and make sure no sharks come up close to the jeep.

You're doing great gang!

 No.420258

File: 1604613328678.jpg (174.85 KB,777x1027)

>>420142
>>420144
>>420145
>>420146
Owned stupid shark
She'd go and cut that shark up for Daring, but with that roll he probably got to it before she could even yank her sword out of the shark she just killed.

So instead she just yanks her sword out of it and has a look around to make sure there aren't any more sharks coming.

That the last of them ?

 No.420276

File: 1604620330955.png (154.19 KB,298x543)

>>420145
Well this isn't going as planned.

"Aaaack! Getoffgetoff!!"

Good thing that shark agreed or Jon would have had to make another good roll. No one wants that!

>>420144
>>420146
>>420258
Looks like everyone has done a pretty good job! Jon's gonna shake the shark saliva off his arm.

"Geez, Haven't even been here for more than 5 minutes and sharks happened. We're off to a great start."

 No.420376

File: 1604730984784.jpg (46.61 KB,635x343)

Dice rollRolled 1d20: 5

>>420145
Daring is just going to hold his sword over where that shark is about to jump at him and watch as it uses it's own momentum to slay itself! He then looks around a bit and not seeing any more threats he leans on his sword and pulls out his mirror, looking for any stray shark guts on him, which he will swipe off!
Well that was fun! Messier than I'm used to but whatever.
>>420276
Good start I'd say! Nice magically appearing armor and fly kicks by the way.
>>420258
Thanks for the help!
So does time magic just come with silver hair or what?
>>420146
How's the little stow away?

 No.420403

File: 1604752274877.png (304.87 KB,500x624)

>>420146
Sighs once all is said and done and deactivates his Innocence
…Bad with water, huh?

>>420258
Seems to be. The rest seem to have decided we're not worth the effort.

>>420276
Haaaaaaaaaahahahaha
Are, uh…are you okay? With the…sharks and all?

>>420376
Fuck the roll, that was a clean kill
Complete with after-battle posing, fuckin' fighting game character
That's a good point.
Heads to the truck and opens the back again
You okay, Sana?

 No.420565

>>ALL Y'ALL

Sana will not open the crate.

I'm fine! I'm not scared at all!

 No.420569

File: 1604974077114.jpg (126.47 KB,1200x1200)

>>420403
>>420565
>>420376
Sonic looks down at the car, moving to a sitting position, also notably not answering Allen's question

Well there you have it, she's fine.

 No.420572

File: 1604988534871.jpg (595.05 KB,900x900)

>>420403
>>420276
>>420376
Ciri wipes her sword clean and sheathes it !
Mmnope, I don't think silver hair gives you the ability to manipulate time.
I mean, just look at Allen.

>>420565
Ciri goes over and taps on the crate all teasingly !
Uh-huh, and when little girls hide in crates and say they're not scared it's because they definitely aren't scared.
The sarcasm is strong.

>>420569
Well, she's probably not hurt at least.

 No.420574

File: 1604990982206.jpg (17.74 KB,474x266)

>>420376
"Why thank you."

Jon being the very cautious fellow that he is does not disengage armor mode right away.

"It isn't pretty but it's good stuff."

>>420403
"I'm fiiiine, i'm fine. Didn't even feel it!"

He has shaken most of the shark goop off by now.

>>420565
>>420569
>>420572
Jon will reopen the back of the jeep so they have access to Sana's crate again.

"Yep, she sounds fine. I wonder if she'll be fine when Mokou finds her?"

Probably not!

 No.420575

File: 1604991374997.jpg (81.79 KB,779x436)

>>420574
Yeah it's neat! I wish I could materialize armor like that.
>>420572
Hmm, that's true.
Shrug
>>420569
>>420565
>>420403
Daring will continue to wipe the guts off of himself, mildly distressed by messy it is! (Which isn't actually that messy at all)
Hey, that's what my brother used to say when he hid in boxes from monsters too!

 No.420576

File: 1604992075846.png (1.19 MB,1280x720)

>>420565
Sighs and takes a seat next to Sana's crate
Sana…Do you promise to stay safe and out of trouble?

>>420569
YOU BUTTHOG

>>420572
Allen pauses and takes a moment to inspect his bangs
I definitely cannot manipulate time.

>>420574
I don't imagine she will be, no. But…

>>420575
Snrk
Sana, you know everyone's going to keep making fun of you if you don't come out of there, right?

 No.420580

File: 1605025533297.jpg (532.45 KB,800x1200)

>>420565
ALSO IN THE CRATE

…This is a nice crate.

 No.420582

File: 1605026889856.jpg (78.38 KB,1280x720)

>>420569

Yep, totally fine.

>>420572

Th-that's right! Ciri gets it!

The sarcasm is MISSED.

>>420574

There is a notable SILENCE here.

… umm…

>>420575

Well, your brother sounds like he's almost as brave as I am then!

Haha.

>>420576

… well… yeah! I have to stay safe. Otherwise I'll miss school.

… more school than I already am, anyways! And that would make Keine mad.

Keine headbutts me when she gets mad, someone please call CPS.

>>420580

!!!

Insert a painfully high pitched little girl scream here, and an appearance of her mirror gate!

Sana suddenly pops into existence a few feet above the roof of the jeep, where she falls down with a THUMP onto it.

The crate has also suddenly been completely chained up (more like cocooned, if I'm honest with you) with heavy chains that were definitely not there, and about thirty padlocks.

 No.420591

File: 1605048635666.png (1005.2 KB,1252x1175)

>>420572
Crates are very sturdy, she probably wouldn't get hurt.

>>420576
DO NOT

>>420575
>>420574
>>420580
>>420582
Sonic observes Sana mysteriously appear out of the box and chain it somehow
Or maybe she's not as fine as we thought. Cool trick by the by.

 No.420592

File: 1605070062788.png (2.48 MB,1920x1200)

>>420575
>>420576
See ?
It's all in my blood, not my hair.

>>420582
Ciri takes a moment to look at the crate with its new chains, then up at Sana.
Impressive, but you really aren't doing a great job pretending not to be terrified.

>>420574
>>420591
>>420580

 No.420598

File: 1605071792697.png (154.19 KB,298x543)

>>420575
>>420576
>>420580
>>420582
Ooooh that lady's gonna destroy this kid-

And then Sananagans happen! And Lavi was trapped forever!

"Woah! That's a lot of chains. Sana you never told me you were a wizard."

Jon of course chooses to focus on the cool conjuring/teleporting and not on her being super spooked. That was cute and funny and he's laughing internally.

>>420591
>>420592
"Guys check this out! She's magic we had nothing to worry about."

He's joking of course, she is smol and needs to be worried about.

 No.420616

File: 1605079761540.jpg (22.82 KB,202x309)

>>420592
Blood eh?
I wonder if I have time magic and I just don't know how to use it.
Daring shakes his head like he's seen his sister do! This does not have the effect of slowing time, it just makes him look a bit stupid.
>>420576
>>420580
>>420582
>>420591
>>420598
Uhhh….
Daring will go over and poke at the now chained up crate
So does this mean I can't have a second candy bar?

 No.420623

File: 1605083223386.png (479.38 KB,706x1000)

>>420582
Allen jumps back slightly at this demonstration. After a pause he knocks on the chained-up crate
S'alright?

>>420591
>>420592
Sighs at both of these comments about Sana's state of mind

>>420598
She does seem…somewhat capable of self-defense, at least…As far as abilities go. Which, by the way, we're going to have to talk about…I mean hers but I do have questions for you later.

>>420616
YOU DOOF-ASS FUCK

 No.420633

File: 1605111543890.png (2.62 MB,1329x1750)

>>ALL Y'ALL

There's a muffled voice from the crate!

…It's nice in here…but I can't open the lid…

 No.420822

File: 1605315316759.jpg (1.02 MB,1686x1193)

>>420591

I-i'm fine! Perfectly fine! Completely!

She's insistent.

>>420592

Shut up, yes I am!

She isn't.

>>420598

… um… I'm not a wizard. I didn't do anything!

Pointless denial is pointless.

>>420616

Eh? Why not?

She hasn't seen the box.

>>420623

S'ALRIGHT!

>>420633

You will never open the box. Enjoy the box. There's candy and chocolate milk.

 No.420854

File: 1605366741346.jpg (26.49 KB,400x400)

>>420592
>>420598
>>420616
>>420623
>>420822
>>420633
That all being said, you think you can let the other little spooky one out?

Sonic tugs on the chains to the box that Sana has conjured???

 No.420964

File: 1605452908277.jpg (128.18 KB,1191x670)

>>420616
Prooooobably not.

>>420822
In a flash of green light, Ciri teleports up to sit on the roof of the truck next to Sana !
She's gonna ruffle the silly kid's hair !
No you're not. But it's alright to be a bit scared when you're being attacked by shark monsters, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
Have a SMILE
It takes a lot of time and experience to keep calm when you're standing face to face with something that might just end your life.

I've a feeling it's only going to get worse from here though, you sure you wanna stick around ? With Allen and myself around it's never too late to go home.

>>420598
>>420623
>>420854
Trynna calm Sana down up here

 No.420972

File: 1605476526905.png (22.21 KB,350x197)

>>420616
You are quite the goof.

>>420623
"I promise no answers to your deep and impactful questions… at least not right now."

>>420633
>>420854
Jon is going to join Sonic and try fiddling with the padlocks on this crate. Maybe he can break them with his RIDER STRENGTH

"That's because it's chained up. How'd you even get in there?"

>>420822
"You're not fooling me Little Miss Magician."

>>420964
You're definitely doing better at that than this guy is. Leaving that up to you!

 No.420974

File: 1605477324271.jpg (12.64 KB,220x266)

>>420972
>>420964
Darn! Maybe if I used less hairspray…
>>420854
>>420623
>>420822
Well you kind of… cocooned the box. Trapping the other little girl inside, from the sounds of it.
>>420633
Daring will grimace at the locks
Ah, white haired little girl! Are the candy bars okay?
He will begin trying to pull the lock open!

 No.421026

File: 1605541442015.png (159.21 KB,480x640)

>>420633
We'll get you out in a moment, Lavi, just hold on.

>>420822
Wait…do you…not know what you did to the box?

>>420854
Could probably break the chains with his claw. Is not doing that. Yet

>>420964
You are a cool person, keep at it

>>420972
Deep and impa-…Hardly. I was going to ask where you got it.
Not everyone is Hongo Takeshi

>>420974
I'm pretty sure almost anyone here could break them, but it might be, ah…cleaner if Sana does it.

 No.421038

File: 1605569728886.jpg (532.45 KB,800x1200)

>EVERYBODY
The box now seems significantly more ominous

>>420972
I was…in spirit form…

>>421026
…Candy…bars?

There's a rustle.

…The chocolate things?

>>421026
…Are candy bars…good?

 No.421258

File: 1605737045255.jpg (55.24 KB,1280x720)

>>420854

Huh?

Sana is gonna crawl to the edge of the jeep roof and lean her head down so she can see the crate.

Oh! Yeah, um…

>>420964

Now a SPOOK!

Eek!

She doesn't teleport this time, thankfully, and gets her hair ruffled!

I'm not some scaredy cat though! I've dealt with some scary things before…

Getting SHOT IN THE LEG by some huge vampiric asshole comes to mind.

>>420972

I'm not a magician! It's…

… it's a secret, okay? So you guys can't tell anyone or else I'll get in big trouble!

>>420974

I know, I know! Give me a second…

She starts trying to…

>>421026

GET HER TRAIN OF THOUGHT INTERRUPTED.

I don't always mean to do things when they happen!

Harumph!

>>421038

Hey, Sana's finally getting around to this!

She holds out her hand, and her mirror gate appears with a soft glass chime sound! A moment later, the chains suddenly VANISH.

Once more, there is no visual FX or any kind of sound accompanying this. They're just… gone.

 No.421260

File: 1605740328821.png (175.83 KB,591x898)

>>421258
>The cool kids club

I feel like just being here is already gonna land you in some pretty hot water. May as well just tell us what's up with your tricks.

Sonic will pop the box open once the chains are off Lavi can exit

 No.421353

File: 1605808480194.jpg (164.7 KB,1024x1448)

>>421258
Mhm, I'm sure you aren't.
Ciri likewise leans down to see the crate.
But you can't just go around locking people up in a panic…

She watches Sana and her mirror gate, then looks back down to see the chains gone :o
With magic like that though, I'm sure you'll grow up to be an awesome sorceress.
You just… Gotta learn to control yourself in stressful situations.
The way she says that would seem to imply she might have had similar troubles as kid. To some degree even still to this day.

>>420972
>>420974
>>421026
>>421038
>>421260
Anyway, I think we're all good to move on then.

 No.421354

File: 1605811921569.jpg (7.71 KB,94x130)

>>420974
>>421026
"Oh…. there was an event in town where they were handing them out and you got to fight… what were they called again?"

It's been more than a few months, some details are becoming hazy.

>>421038
"Oh yeah. Silly me thinking you were a shadowdancer."

Stepping back from the crate so Sana can do her thing.

>>421258
>>421260
"Keeping a secret gets pretty hard when this many people know about it… but i'll do my best Secret Sorceress!"

He will observe this magical silliness occur!

"Speaking of, this needs to come off. It is not air conditioned."

And then he de-armored! POOF!

>>421353
Ciri gets a nod as Jon exchanges his gashat for his phone. He felt it go off in his pocket during the battle.

"Agreed. Especially if moving on means going somewhere dryer…

Now who was messaging me? I didn't even know we got service out…… Ooooh~

And now he's distracted. Some of you know exactly why.

 No.421363

File: 1605826190370.jpg (47.43 KB,634x345)

>>421038
Yes! Chocolate things! And yes, they're good and you should eat one.
>>421026
How come she's never had a candy bar before?
>>421353
Yeah let's get back on the road.
>>421260
>>421258
>>421354

 No.421416

File: 1605843369623.png (1.09 MB,1280x720)

>>421038
In most cases, they'll spoil your dinner. At the current time…yes, they're good.

>>421258
…That's actually kind of incredible. You really do have an interesting ability there, Sana…

>>421260
Ohey I was gonna do that, thx u

>>421353
Yeah…Yeah, I think so, too. Everyone back in the car, then!

>>421363
…Don't give me that look, it's not like she's my daughter. Just…I haven't thought about it.

>>421354
You still up to drive?…What are you looking at?
Peeeeeeer

 No.421437

File: 1605849292855.jpg (135.06 KB,1500x1200)

>>421258
HEY SANA.
I'm gonna eat your chocolate bars.

>>421354
…Don't…know what that is…

>>421363
>>421416
Despite the chains being off, the box will remain unmoving for the moment. Lavi doesn't mind the dark, after all.
There's a crinkly noise of wrapping being undone!



There's a pause, followed by a small but very happy noise.

>Sanic

BUT THEN SONIC OPENED THE BOX.
And found a Lavi hunched over pigging out on a chocolate bar.

 No.421445

File: 1605850762199.jpg (61.54 KB,1280x720)

>>421260

Mmrgrgr…

Sana makes noncommittal adorable loli sounds.

>>421353
>>421354

But it's really not magic! It's not!

It's… more like… psychic power, I guess. If I can imagine something, I can make it real… at least as long as I have energy. It takes a lot of energy…

STOMACH GRUMBLING GOES HERE.

… uuu…

>>421363

Hey, you can have another candy bar if you pass me a couple!

>>421416

… it's caused some trouble…

For just the BRIEFEST of moments, Allen might get a 'loli haunted by bad memories' vibe from this Sana.

But Mokou will get mad if she finds out I told, so none of you can tell anyone!

>>421437

Sana doesn't mind if this SPOOK has some candy as long as she leaves Sana some.

 No.421525

File: 1605922372366.jpg (500.94 KB,700x900)

>>421445
>>421416
>>421437
Thumbs up, I got you buddies

>>421363
>>421354
>>421353
I don't know what to say here, I'm going to dig through this box to see if there's any more candy bars

 No.421543

File: 1605993533691.jpg (496.58 KB,900x1300)

>>421363
>>421354
>>421416
Well, he is our assigned driver. But I can drive if Jon wants to take a break from it.

>>421437
Someone found the chocolate bars !

>>421445
You pretty much just described a form of magic.

Ciri is going to ruffle Sana's hair again !

I guess powers like yours and mine have a way of causing trouble, huh ?

 No.421544

File: 1605998966594.jpg (19.89 KB,189x186)

>>421416
>>421543
"I barely drove us ten feet before we stopped, i'll drive more! Just checking something first…"

Why is he smiling like that? Allen's gonna know why because he's peering and seeing two very silly people posing in those belly dancer outfits.

Good to see they're enjoying their vacation. Devious little…

He'll turn to Allen and and smile broadly at him before swiping the image away!

>>421437
"People with shadow powers. We have one at the guild."

He's met Lirum. He thinks she's cool.

>>421445
"Psychic power, magic… either way it's cool. And that means you're cool.

Stomach sounds!

"… You're also hungry. Good thing we have food."

>>421363
>>421525
Y'all

 No.421545

File: 1605999896087.png (3.51 MB,1920x1080)

>>421544

>>two very silly people posing in those belly dancer outfits


Jon better be careful how he swipes because he MAY or MAY NOT have also received a more… risque… solo shot of Umeko in particular.

Maybe one of Felli if she was down.

 No.421546

File: 1606000131674.jpg (69.91 KB,843x430)

Dice rollRolled 2d20: 7, 6 = 13

>>421416
Yeah, but you're the one taking care of her right? Kids should get candy, it's important!
>>421437
>>421525
Yay candy!
>>421445
YAY CANDY! Daring will hand some over to Sana and snag a second for himself
So your not-magic drains your stomach instead of like a mana pool? Neat! Food is cheaper than potions, I think.
>>421543
Yeah, people with powers always seem to get more problems as they get more powerful.
>>421544

 No.421547

File: 1606007157313-0.jpg (578.05 KB,1138x1498)

File: 1606007157313-1.jpg (90.82 KB,379x535)

File: 1606007157313-2.png (2.01 MB,3600x3835)

>>421437
Allen cannot help but chuckle a bit and pet Lavi's head gently

>>421445
Allen catches that vibe
…Sana, come here a moment. I'm not mad, but we're gonna get going again, so let's get you back in the car.
I wonder…Is this the right thing to do?…I'm just so curious…

>>421525
EVERYONE EATIN' SANA'S CANDY BARS

>>421543
Thanks, Ciri…I actually didn't know you could drive.
Laughs a bit nervously

>>421544
>>421545
….
Sigh
Just…just a bit jealous…Just a bit.

>>421546
…Hm…Maybe…I'm not doing the best job…
YOU'RE GETTING HIM ANGSTY, YOU FUCKER
Allen climbs into the car as he ANGSTS

 No.421548

File: 1606007696812.png (1.01 MB,1040x1636)

>>421445


Doing her best to not be spooky, Lavi's gonna hold out a couple of random bars for Sana!

>>421525
You are blue and a hedgeheg.
Lavi will move aside to allow this candy search!

>>421543
And they're AMAZING.
Lavi is still chewing on the one she opened!

>>421544
…Shadow powers…sound scary.

>>421546
Maybe Sana will be merciful and share!

>>421547
Headpats yay!

 No.421974

File: 1606507751574.jpg (58.25 KB,500x250)

>>421525

You exist.

There's more candy bars but those are Sana's rations you're snagging! WITHOUT ASKING!

>>421543

Ahhh!

Sana reaches up to bat ineffectually at Ciri's ruffling hand.

Well… they do cause trouble sometimes.

>>421544

… I'm cool?

She has NEVER been told this in her LIFE.

>>421546

Oh god candy bars!

NOM!

>>421547

Mfeh?

That was an 'eh' but with a full mouth. She's gonna climb down off that car roof and go to get in the car with Allen.

… I'm not in trouble again, am I?

>>421548

Oh… thanks!

She's gonna take this candy bar and display absolutely no sign that she thinks Lavi is spooky at all. She was just startled before!

 No.422007

File: 1606520410243.png (1.67 MB,1185x900)

>>421974
>>421548
Candy search woooooo!
I never said Sonic was taking them
Hey can I have one of these? Now that we know you're here you'll have more variety of stuff to chow on.

>>421546
>>421547
>>421543
>>421544
Magic's always been kinda complicated to me, I leave that stuff to…you know now that I think about it I don't know a lot of magic people that aren't, like, evil.

 No.422053

File: 1606564452009.jpg (164.7 KB,1024x1448)

>>421546
Sorta, I…
Ciri pauses, considering how much detail she should go into.
Managed to deal with my problems in the end at least.
At least she's pretty sure she's not actively being hunted through time and space anymore.

>>421544
>>421547
I can do a lot of things, Allen. It's a long story, but I've spent a fair bit of time in a lot of different worlds and times, from past to future.
Allen gets a SMILE !
There's some really cool stuff in the future too, like flying cars.

Did Allen know that Ciri is a planeswalker ? I bet he didn't.

>>421974
Despite all the trouble though, I'm sure you'll be all right.
Sana gets a reassuring smile !

>>422007
>>421548

 No.422055

File: 1606596016219.jpg (46.6 KB,266x360)

>>421545
You two spoil me

>>421546
Better eat that candy before it melts. This place is melty.

>>421547
Well lucky you Allen! Jon's careless swiping has revealed a yet unseen risque shot of Umeko! He does not notice his mistake as he's not looking at his phone!

"Don't be! I can tell them to pick up one for Road if ya want."

Back into the pocket his phone goes!

"So what's happening? We're taking her?"

Referring to Sana the Silly.

>>421548
"Oh not at all. It's shadow magic that's scary. Shadow dancers know how to dodge the scary stuff."

Happy nodding!

>>421974
"Course you are! People with powers like yours are really cool."

She clearly doesn't know the right people, cause he just called her cool a SECOND TIME.

>>422007
"Tell me about it. Magic gets more complicated the more you look into it. There's too many different kinds and it doesn't help when you can't use any of them."

This will never make him not sad, but he hides it well.

>>422053
Jon knows all about that story, he's played those games. Heck he might've even read one of the books!

"Aww man, now I want a flying car… or an airship. Airships are cool."

His train of though = derailed.

 No.422057

File: 1606606437492.png (202.73 KB,631x346)

>>422055
Ah good, I love a happy ending!
That's how stories should go, after all!
>>422055
>>422007
All the evil magic people I know are pretty nice.But Yeah it does seem to show up more with them. I guess it makes a better story if the villain is more powerful than the hero?
>>421547
Well then do a better job! It's easy, just do better.
Daring nods!
>>421974
>>421548

 No.422059

File: 1606608906940.jpg (95.83 KB,768x768)

>>421548
I AM NOW WORRIED THAT I DON'T PARENT YOU WELL ENOUGH, I'M SORRY, CHILD

>>421974
No, but…
Allen puts a hand on Sana's shoulder to make sure she's paying attention
Remember that we might be going in to very dangerous situations. If things get too scary, I don't want you to hesitate to bring yourself home. We're going to keep going and you can come along. But your safety is the top concern now. Okay?

>>422007
Good thing Sana says that it's not magic, then.

>>422053
Allen looks…astounded for a sec
Really?…I was pretty sure of this outing before but I think you've sealed that we'll be alright.

>>422055
Allen blinks back his surprise with an audible gulp before turning back to Jon
You're a good friend and I'll find a way to pay you back if you convince them to buy one for Road. And yes, we are. As long as she understands that she's to leave us and go home if things get too scary.

>>422057
…Just do better, huh?…Hm…No sense dwelling on it, just put my best foot forward, then…

 No.422061

File: 1606610533858.jpg (114.98 KB,600x849)

>>421974
Nod!

…I'm Lavinia.

>>422007
…The orange ones are good.

>>422053
I bet Umeko would pay good money for you to bring Jon a cyberpenis from space year 2020.

>>422055
Reflective candy eating!

>>422057
>>422059
…Are you OK?

Allen is being looked at!

 No.422347

File: 1606872442226.png (467.41 KB,1920x1080)

>>422007

Huh? Uh, sure…

Doing a concern about her candy supplies running out!

>>422053

Smile, RETURNED!

>>422055

Jon, the coolest!

>>422057

Hi

>>422059

Oh, she's paying attention!

Alright… but I'm not gonna get scared!

She says, having just gotten scared.

>>422061

Hi Lavinia, I like your name! It's pretty… like something a princess out of one of my books would have! I'm Sana!

 No.422375

File: 1606883050668.jpg (190.04 KB,850x997)

>>422347
Sonic eats a candy bar while watching the rest of y'all discuss the finer points of adventure.

>>422061
>>422059
>>422057
>>422055
>>422053

 No.422451

File: 1606911633457.png (2.48 MB,1920x1200)

>>422055
>>422057
Oh, yeah, it was a very… Happy ending, let's go with that.
It was a very bloody ending before it was a happy ending, but let's not tell Daring that.

>>422059
Oh yeah ?
Why, was it something I said ?
Ciri is just being cheeky with Allen, there's a teasing tone in her voice.

>>422061
No can do sry

>>422347
:) !

>>422375
You exist or something idk



[Return][Go to top][Catalog][Post a Reply]
Delete Post [ ]
[ rp / rpm / rpg / erp ] [ fgo ] [ info ] [ manage ]